Chapter 10

Elena -
I wake with Klaus's arms wrapped around me I go to turn to look at him when I hear a noise coming from downstairs I use my vamp speed and put some clothes on and vamp speed down stairs to hear chanting and Elijah on the floor and Caroline holding Hayley by the throat against the wall. "WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING" I screamed at them they all look up and I see Stefan, Damon, Matt, Bonnie and Caroline. "GO" I yell at them, they don't listen so, what I learned from Klaus is if the don't listen make them. I vamp speed to Matt knowing he is wearing the ring and snap his neck I wouldn't actually kill him but the rest they are already dead to me. "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT" Bonnie said as Stefan snapped Elijahs neck "He is wearing the ring dumb ass" I say walking over to Caroline "Let her go" I say sternly "And why would I do that" then I hear Klaus in my head threaten the Bennett witch I vamp speed behind Bonnie and put my hand over her mouth and hold her "Let her go or Bonnie dies" "I don't believe you" Caroline splat. I push Bonnie against the wall and put my hand in chest and hold on her heart as Klaus came down the stairs and snapped Stefans neck. "Caroline let Hayley go" I say "No" she says and let's go and Damon grabs a long piece of wood and stabs Hayley in the stomach I slowly hear both heartbeats stop. I rip Bonnie heart out then Damon's and told Caroline to go.  Caroline grabbed Stefan and Matt and leaves. I fall to the ground realizing what just happened I start to cry Klaus has tears in his eyes and comes and hugs me trying to comfort me. Elijah wakes up and looks around and tears start to fall down his eyes seeing Hayley dead he comes on the other side of me and joins the hug.

I'm sorry for the dark chapter but Hayley does come back and there will eventually be a appearing of Hope.