Chapter two

Elena - It's the next day and I'm in my human form again in the middle of nowhere and I'm still confused how I'm a hybrid

Elena -
It's the next day and I'm in my human form again in the middle of nowhere and I'm still confused how I'm a hybrid.

I vamp speed to the Salvatore house and get a shower the whole time I think about Klaus and why he was in the woods and why I felt like I didn't hate him and I never did it was a different feeling it was a safe feeling around him.

I got out of the shower and got ready and ran down stairs because I was strangely very hungry.

"Where were you all night?" Stefan asked me and then Damon walk up beside him along with Bonnie and Caroline "Out" I replied I wasn't going to tell them I'm a hybrid or I was with Klaus.

"Out where Elena?" Caroline asked "In the woods" "Doing what?" Bonnie then asked, 'what is wrong with them and asking so many questions' "I was just out for a run" which was true I was running just not in my human form.

"In the middle of the night" Damon then said confused "Yeah" I replied with a shrug "I don't believe you" said Caroline "You want the truth!" I said angrily and I knew this was not going to end well, "Yes" said Care " I was in the woods with Klaus then I turned, went for a run I woke up in the woods and came back here and got ready" "Your a hybrid!" Bonnie exclaimed "No, she is a tribrid" Klaus said walking in the room.

'WHAT how is that possible I'm not a witch, vampire and werewolf that's impossible' "No it's not" Klaus replied "How do you know what I was thinking?" I asked " We are connected somehow" he answered.

This is weird and Klaus is so cute wait what no he isn't "What are you doing to me?" I ask him "Nothing" he replied.

I don't believe him for one second he is evil after all I better stop thinking because he knows it all.

Klaus -
Elena's thoughts are strange, why can I hear them she is the doppelgänger my enemy not my friend I hate her and she hates me.

I killed her and her aunt so I can't feel this weird feeling I feel like I should protect her.

I would die for her she is more than the world, what am I saying?