Chapter 6

Elena -
I wake up and see no one I look around and see that I'm in the Salvatore cellar I was about to scream to get attention but someone comes storming in the door of the cellar. Klaus "hello luv" he says I just look at him and then my head started to hurt it felt like a headache but 10 times more the pain and then I see all of my memories fade away. I then look up and see two people guys that I did seem to remember wait who am I ? "Elena" one of the guys said "Who are you" "What" the same guy said "Who am I" I asked the guy who was talking before to me said "Well my name is Klaus and this is Elijah my brother" "Ok" I replied "And your name is Elena Gilbert and your whole family is dead." What my family is dead I start to cry and then Klaus says more "Vampires are real and we are all vampires including you" "Is their anything else" I asked and then a girl with blonde hair comes in "Hi Elena I'm Caroline you friend and don't believe a word Klaus says he killed you and your aunt" as she said that I felt like she was using that I no longer had my memories to go against Klaus who I felt connected to. I look at her and then I heard a voice that sounded like me don't listen to her go with Klaus he is you soulmate and you don't really know how you feel about him but he is your friend I looked at Caroline and then back at Klaus. "I can't be here" I said "What are you talking about Elena we are your family" Caroline replied with that everything thing came back all of my memories "My family is dead and you snapped my neck and Damon and Stefan put me here, Bonnie put a spell on me to lose my memories you all betrayed me because I'm going by what I think and not you I see the good in Klaus and that is why I will not destroy him" I look at them one more time and vamp speeded into the woods back to my thinking rock.

Klaus -
I don't know what to think Elena just chose me over her friends how am I supposed to feel about this I cannot feel for Elena.