Chapter 4

Klaus - As soon as Elena left me in the woods I vamp speeded back to New Orleans

Klaus -
As soon as Elena left me in the woods I vamp speeded back to New Orleans. "Hello Niklaus" said Elijah I ignored him and went upstairs to my room "Klaus" I turn around to see Hayley.

"Hello little wolf" I said curious on why she was talking to me at 11 o'clock at night "Where were you" she asked me.

I know that she is pregnant with my child but why does she suddenly want to know my where about's. "Mystic Falls" I replied "Why were you back there" she questioned 'Just tell her to back off' I heard Elena say how could she talk to me though my mind 'I don't know maybe it's the same reason why I can hear your thoughts, which are interesting by the way' I forgot that she could hear everything.

I looked back to Hayley and said "None of your concern" "What could be more important for you to leave me and this baby unprotected" she sated angrily "YOU HAD ELIJAH SO YOU WERE PROTECTED" I replied I can't believe it she thinks that just because she is pregnant with my child I have to be by her all the time.

I left to my room and started drawing. 

Elena - I feel asleep and had this dream that I was sitting on a bench in New Orleans and Klaus came up to me and kissed me I pulled back and just looked at him in the eyes

Elena -
I feel asleep and had this dream that I was sitting on a bench in New Orleans and Klaus came up to me and kissed me I pulled back and just looked at him in the eyes.

Authors note - sorry the chapters aren't long I just have a bit of writers block but do apologize for it.