Chapter 13

Elena -
"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST DO" Hayley screamed at me "I-I" is all I can say. "Luv are you ok?" Klaus asks me I shake my head no "Well you should not be ok you just daggered the love of my life and my child's father" "You lied to everyone saying that Klaus was the father when he wasn't and I can't kill you so I daggered him I guess but he betrayed Klaus by sleeping with you when you were pregnant with Klaus's child." "You messed up my whole plan to kill Klaus" "You were going to kill him and Elijah was ok with that" "He didn't know and before you came in I was going to tell him" "Because you thought that he would agree with you because your pregnant with his kid" "Yeah" I pull the dagger out of Elijah "You have until he wakes up so pack" I say walking back outside. "Wow you really do have a dark side luv" "Well your my mate I would do anything thing for you trust me she not going to kill you as long as I live and that is a promise" "You don't have to promise anything to me luv" "I know, but I was thinking about when this baby is born" "You going to keep it?" "Of course but when it's born I'm going to bring Kol back" "You can do that" "I think so, also where is Rebekah these days I want to apologize to her" "Well she should be back soon" "What do think of moving far away from this drama" I ask him "Where were you thinking" "A house in the woods in mystic falls" "You want to go back home" "But in the woods and no one would know I'm back" "Fine but right now we are staying here until we figure everything out" "Ok I love you" "I love you to little witch"

A couple hours later

"Nik I'm home" I hear Rebekah say. I walk downstairs and see Rebekah "Hey" I say "What are you doing here" she says as she speeds me to the wall choking me "I'm Klaus's mate and I'm pregnant" "Yeah right" "Rebekah look I'm sorry for everything" she lets me go "I forgive you. So what did I miss". I told her everything that has happened "Bloody hell Hayley is Elijah's mate and lied to everyone about being pregnant with Nik's child" "Pretty much" she hugs me. "So what happened to the Salvatores" she asked "I killed Damon and Bonnie" "Really" "Yeah I'm also a original" "How?" "I'm a tribird" she smiles at me as Nik comes downstairs "Hello sister" "Nik" he comes over to me and pecks me on the lips. "Well I'm going upstairs" Rebekah says as she leaves "Should we check on Eli?" I ask "Yeah" he replied we walk in "What the-"