[ The U.A. Entrance Exam ]

[ Y/N POV ]

Ringing ringing ringing . . . .

I grabbed my phone to turn off the alarm. I got up from my bed to get ready for the U.A. Entrance Exam. I'm excited but also nervous because I don't want to fail. "y/n, breakfast is ready!" I came downstairs to see my mom putting a plate on the table.

The plate had two pancakes and hashbrowns. "Thanks, mom!" I sat down to eat breakfast before leaving my house. After I was done eating, I put my plate in the dishwasher and put on my shoes. "Thank you, mom, see you later." My mom gave me a kiss on the forehead. "Okay, good luck!" my mom said before I close the front door.

I got to the station to go on the train. After getting off the train, I walked to U.A to see a lot of people walking in. "MOVE OUT THE WAY, NERD!" A boy with blonde hair pushed me and I almost tripped.

"I'm so sorry about Kacchan." I looked to my right to see a green haired boy with freckles walking to me. Until, he tripped but a girl with short brown hair touched him and he started floating. "Are you okay?" The girl asked him. "Y-Yes, can you put me down." The boy said blushing. "Y-Yeah, I'm sorry." She lets go of him from her quirk.

Then I entered U.A and sat down next to the stairs. Then a guy with yellow hair comes out. "HELLO EVERYONE, WELCOME TO THE U.A. ENTRANCE EXAM!" His voice is so loud that I thought my ears were going to burst.

He started to talk about what the exam will be like. But then, a boy with blue hair and glasses stand up. He started to yell at the boy with green hair, the one saw today. I felt bad for him but at the same time, he was muttering so loud that I could hear him from three seats away.

After he was done talking about the exam, everyone got up to go to the starting line. I walked to the starting line and saw the boy with glasses from earlier next to me. "Hello, what is your name?" He said to me "I'm y/n (your name) y/l (your last name), what's yours?" I asked him "I am Tenya Iida!" He told me. "Nice to meet you." I said "Nice to meet you too." Iida said.

"READY, SET...GO!" the exam began, I ran to the big buildings to look for any robots. When I found one, I used y/q (your quirk) to destroy the robots, to score points. At first, I was nervous but I started to feel more confidence the more I scored points.

When I destroyed one of the last robots standing, I felt the ground shaking like an earthquake. I looked up to see a giant, zero pointer robot heading in my direction. I was about to run until I heard someone calling for help from somewhere, I ran to see the brown haired girl from earlier, injured on the ground.

When I was about to ask her where her injury is so that I don't damage it more when I help her, I saw the green haired boy jump really high, punching the robot with his fist, causing the robot to be crushed in the face, then he started to fall, heading straight for the ground. I catched him in time so he didn't hit the ground.

I put him on the ground so that I could lift the piece of the building off of the girl, I met earlier, so that she can crawl out. "Can you walk?" I said to the brown haired girl. "Yeah, I can and by the way, what's your name?" She asked while trying to stand up. "Y/n y/l, what's yours?" I asked. "I'm Ochaco Uraraka." She said. "Nice to meet you, see you later."

I started to walk to the finish line to get the green haired boy help before anything else happen to him. After I helped the green haired boy to the nurse tent, I started to walk out of U.A until I saw Iida walking. "Hey, Iida!"

[ Tenya Iida's POV ]

When I was walking past the gate of U.A, I heard someone call out my name. It was the person from earlier. "Hello, y/l" I said when they came next to me. "I hope I did good on the test." They said with a smile on their face. "I think you did pass, I hope I do too." I lift up my glasses.

"Hey, are you walking to the station?" They asked me. "Yeah, do you want to walk together there?" I asked them, they nodded. We sat next to each other on the train, having a good talk. We both got off the train to exit the station.

"Well, see you soon, y/l." I waved to them and started walking to my house. "Okay, bye!" they waved and started walking to a different direction.

I entered my house and took off my shoes. "Welcome home! Diner is almost ready!" my mother said. "Do you need any help, mother?" I asked just in case. "No thank you but how was your day?" my mother said while putting food on the table.

"It was good." I went upstairs to put my bag in my room to eat dinner. After I was done eating dinner, I went back upstairs to get ready for bed. I took off my glasses and placed them on my dresser. I hope I passed my exam and also...y/l.

Fun fact: Iida's eyes are red crimson in the manga. But in the anime, they changed into blue eyes.