[ The Hero Killer Attack Part 1 ]

[ Y/n's POV ]

I went to school with Iida as usual but there's something off by Iida after the Sports Festival. In class, he has been a little more harsh than usual. "Is just me or is Iida acting a little strange?" I asked Tsu and she looked at me with a confused face. "I think he's fine ribbit." I think I have to ask him if he is alright. "Oh okay." I said then continued figuring out what hero name I should call myself. Oooh I know, I can call myself h/n (hero name).

After school was done, I asked Iida if he was okay because I'm worried about him. He stopped and tears started to steam down his face. "O-Oh, I'm so sorry!" I went to him and gave him a hug. "What happened?" I said then I felt Iida's arms wrap around me and hug back. "M-My brother got hurt when he was fighting a villain and he . . ." I feel him shaking a little. "Don't worry, take your time." I rub his back in circles.

"My brother has really b-bad injuries from the fight and the villian got away. He c-can't feel his legs a-anymore." My heart dropped when he said that. I didn't get to watch the news yesterday because I was tired that day. "Are you going to see him today?" I asked and he let go of me. "Yeah." His eyes still looked sad. "Can I go with you if you don't mind?" His face turned a little red.

"S-Sure." We started to walk to the hospital where Tensei is at. When we went inside, Iida told the lady that we were here to visit Tensei. We wrote our names on a clipboard with paper and headed to the elevator to get to Tensei's floor. Iida knocks on the door. "Come in!" We opened the door and saw Tensei looking at us then smiling.

"Hey Tenya and y/n, how was school?" We got some chairs to sit in front of Tensei. "Oh that reminds me, does anyone want a drink from the machine?" I think about it for a second "Yeah, get me a f/d (favorite drink). What about you, Tensei?" "Sure, get me some water." Iida gets up and closes the door.

"I . . have a request?" I look at Tensei and he looks worried about something. "Sure." I hope I can help him. "Can you watch over my little bro for me because I think he is planning something?" My eyes widened when he said that. "I will try, you know how fast he is." He smiles at me then we hear the door and see Iida holding the drinks. We were talking about how school was doing then we separate ways. Before I went to sleep, I was thinking about Tensei's promise about Iida.

The next day, Mr. Aizawa tells us that we can choose our hero workplace to train at. I wanted to go where Iida chose but my quirk is not strong enough for that workplace so I had to choose a different one. I went to a workplace where they train my combat moves and quirk. My teacher is nice but they can be strict sometimes.

While I was training my new combat techniques and improving on my quirk. The door was slammed open, I looked at the doorway to see my teacher sweating from running. I give them a concerned look and they look up at me. "Hosu city is getting attacked by villains." My eyes widened and I realized that Iida might be there. I quickly got to the hero suit and started to head into the door exit with my teacher. "Don't worry Iida, I'm coming!"