[ The Training Camp Part 1 ]

[ Y/n's POV ]

Ringing...Ringing...Ringing...

"I don't...wanna...get up." I said groaning while reaching for my phone to turn off my alarm. I got up from my bed to get ready for the trip today, I checked if I got everything I needed and headed downstairs.

"Good morning, y/n," my mom said, flipping the pancake on the pan. "Mmmm. It sounds good here," I said, getting a plate from the cabinet and starting to get two pancakes from the other plate.

After I was done with my pancakes, I put my shoes on and double check if I have everything. "Bye, mom!" I said before heading out. I walked to school with Iida like always, we made it to school very early. "Are you nervous, y/n?" Iida said while I was about to take a seat. "Nervous? For what?" I said get my manga out to read. "For the training camp." I thought about it for a second.

"Yes, because Mr. Aizawa is very strict when it comes to training." We continued to talk about what we think the training camp will be like until our friends and classmates started to come into the classroom.

Mr.Aizawa enters the classroom, he explains what we are going to do at the training camp and the rules. We got on the bus to head for the training camp. The ride had a lot of people talking but I managed to take a nap in the middle of the ride.

[ Tenya Iida's POV ]

After we entered the bus, I sat right next to y/n on the fourth row. Before the bus started, Mr. Aizawa explained that Class 1-B will also be at the training camp too. While I was reading a book, I suddenly felt something hit my right shoulder. I look down to my right to see y/n sleeping. My face starts to heat up again, they look so adorable while they're sleeping. But I don't know how to tell them how I feel. I'm not even sure they feel the same as I do.

[ Y/n's POV ]

When the bus came to a stop, I suddenly woke up on Iida's shoulders. "Oops, sorry for sleeping on your shoulders." For a second, I thought Iida's face turned red but I think it was just the light. But how should I tell him, I'm not sure if he likes me back. Should I-. My thoughts were interpreted by everyone getting off the bus. Me and Iida were one of the last people to get off the bus.

After we got out of the bus, all I could see was a forest filled with trees and birds chirping. "Hello, class 1-A!" We heard two female voices, we turned around to see two females that were in cat-like suits. "We are the hero team, Pussycats!" At that moment, I was about to laugh but I held it in. They suddenly started to explain that we had 3 hours to get to the base of the mountain with our quirks or else we won't get lunch for today.

After they were done explaining, one of the females used her quirk to do something. Suddenly the ground under us collapsed, sending us to the bottom of the cliff. "Have fun!" We heard the female voices from the above. The fall wasn't that bad but it did hurt us a little bit. While we were getting up from the ground, we heard a growling noise from the forest.

Suddenly, we see a clay wolf-like creature coming out of the woods. I heard whispers coming from behind. I look behind me to see Koji trying to use his quirk to communicate with the beast.

But the beast came running toward us, all of us started to run into the forest to get to camp. Then I heard an explosion and knew it was Bakugo getting rid of the clay beasts. I also used my quirk to defeat the beasts who got in my way.

When I made it to the training camp, I saw Midoriya, Iida, Todoroki, and Bakugo talking to one of the females that are part of the hero team, Pussycat. I started to walk towards them, the female waved at me to come over there. "Excuse me. How long did it take us to get here?" I said then she checked her phone. "Around 5 hours. I thought you guys will take longer than that but I'm proud of all you students," she said while putting her phone in her pocket. I was shocked because it didn't feel like it was 5 hours.

After she said that, all of my classmates made it, groaning in pain from their bodies. I started to feel my legs shaking a little bit from walking and running for a while.

"Everyone follow me if you want to eat!" She says leading us to the eating area where the food was. We all sat down on the benches to start eating food. After we were done eating, the Pussycats showed us where we would be sleeping. We all went to sleep after taking a shower.