[ Final Exam ]

[ Y/n's POV ]

"I have a nice day." The old nurse lady said before I exited the hospital. When I was about to head to the station, I saw Iida reading a book on a bench under a tree. I started to walk to Iida. "What are you here?" Iida looked up at me and lifted up his glasses. "I was waiting for you. Did you get my text?" I was confused and I checked my phone to see Iida's text. "Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot to check my phone." I rubbed the back of my neck.

"It's alright, lets head back." Iida says, closing his book and getting up from the bench. We started to walk to the station and the station was a little crowd. We got on the train to see a lot of people crowd very close to other people. The train shaked a little bit that caused me to almost fall but Iida caught me before hitting the wall behind. "Are you okay, y/n?" My face suddenly became hot. "Y-Yeah. I'm fine." I turned around so he didn't see my red face.

The next day, Mr. Aizawa told us that we will be having the Final Exam next week. I saw Denki and Mina getting nervous because they didn't do too well on the writing exam. I am so nervous because I need to do extra training but at the same time, I want to watch anime instead of doing extra training. After class ended, I took out my manga to the three remaining pages before I went home with Iida. "Are you almost ready to go?" I look up at Iida. "Yep."

After a week passed, the Final Exams came quickly then I thought. "Are you nervous, y/n?" I turn to my right to see Iida looking at me. "Y-Yeah, a little bit." Before Iida could say anything else, Mr. Aizawa walked in and said that All Might will explain more details about the exam. We changed into our hero suits and went to the facility.

"I am here!" All Might said, coming out of nowhere. A lot of my classmates including me got startled by All Might's sudden appearance. He started to explain what the exam will be like. And that the only way we can pass is by going to the exit or handcuff our opponent. My partner for this exam was Iida. When I thought about Iida, my face would heat up.

After Momo and Shoto fought with Mr. Aizawa, me and Iida had to go against Present Mic next. Me and Iida entered the area where we will go against Present Mic. Suddenly, Iida took my hand and started to run. I was confused about why we started to run until I heard a loud noise like someone yelling. It was Present Mic using his quirk.

We catched our breath while hiding from Present Mic. "Thanks..Iida." I said breathing hard from running. "No..problem...y/n." He said, also catching his breath from running. After we caught our breaths, we started to plan how we could defeat Present Mic. "WHERE ARE YOU GUYS!" His voice got louder, we nodded at each other, and went our separate ways.

I started running towards Present Mic to distract him while Iida sneaks behind him. When he saw me, he tried to use his quirk to push me away from him. But I dodged his attack and I rolled to the ground into the bushes. Then I hear a loud noise from the area where Present Mic was. I checked to see Present Mic laying on the ground while Iida handcuffed him.

"Tenya Iida and Y/n Y/l have passed!" We heard from the speakers around us. "Give me a high five!" He gave me a confused look on his face. I took his hand and put it into mine. "This is how you do it." I said while my heart was beating fast. "Oh okay." He said give me a high five. We started to giggle a little bit while walking back to the room where everyone was at.