A little break before the escape

B/C- Birth Country

Y/N's POV

After heading inside we had nothing else to do so the three of us just sat down and watched Wanda's sitcom, during the ad I was able to go and grab something to eat because I had not eaten anything since my breakfast.

I also got some crisps for Darcy and Jimmy, which was kind enough to accompany me to get my food, got himself a drink, "Thanks again for coming with my Jimmy, you didn't have to" he smiles at me opening his drink, "No need to thank me Y/N, I wanted to walk around as well" I nod, "Where do you come from?" he asks me, "Oh me, I was born in B/C but I moved to Mississippi when I was 2" he looked at me interested, "How so?" he asked, "My dad died no longer after I turned 2 and my mom was able to find a job there thanks to a family friend so yeah" he nodded

"Can I ask you something?" he nodded again, "Sure, what is it?" I took a deep breath looking at him, "You seem strangely familiar for some reason, and I was wondering if we had met before" he stopped walking as he stood there thinking, "Well I did work for S.H.I.E.L.D  for some time before everything happened" 

I snapped my fingers realizing where I had seen him before, "That's it! I think I gave you some self-defense lessons when you first joined S.H.I.E.L.D" he took a second to think looking at me carefully, "You are right I do remember you, I was surprised someone younger than me was teaching me stuff like that" we both laughed at his comment, "Well when you grow up as a spy it becomes natural to be talented with stuff like that", "Makes sense" he replied with smiling.

We then arrived back at the main place and took a seat next to Darcy handing her the crisps and watching the show.

To be honest, the sitcom was really interesting like Wanda was pregnant, still wonder how that happened but I don't want to put any image or idea like that in my head so I have been just ignoring it, Jimmy has enjoyed the first couple of episodes of the series but eventually got a bit tired and didn't enjoy it as much, Darcy and I, on the contrary, were having a blast watching it.

"1950s, 1960s, and now the 70s, why does it keep switching time periods, it can't be purely for our enjoyment can it" I shrugged eating, "I'm not sure, but it sure does make it very entertaining, I'm also loving the looks" Jimmy shakes his head looking at us, 

"I can't believe Wanda and Vision are having a baby" I nodded, "Right, I'm trying not to think about it too much. Do you want any?" he chuckles, "Heck I thought about it for sure, a little Jimmy Woo, get him a tiny little FBI badge" I chuckle looking at him in the eyes for a little too long than necessary, "I'm sure he would be very cute" the two of us stay staring at each other smiling for a bit too long until Darcy clears her throat, she moves her crisps towards us for us to take one, "Oh, you, chip? Sure" Jimmy says taking one, I also take one and thank her.

The atmosphere stays a bit awkward for a while until we see Monica back again on the screen helping Wanda give birth, "The jig is up" Darcy says, the three of us stare at the screen expectantly waiting for the moment, and then we see a baby boy being held by Monica, I smile at the moment a tear falling in my cheek and I quickly wipe it, "I would not have imagined you as the type of person that cries seeing a baby" Jimmy says giving me a little smirk, "I guess I'm not really that type of person, but I'm just a sucker for happy moments like this" I say smiling at him

"Twins," Darcy says with a teary smile, "What a twist" me and Jimmy turn to look at her, "What I'm invested!" I laugh and pat her in the back, "All of us are" Jimmy nods aggreging and exposing himself, the moment is interrupted as we hear the name Ultron on screen, "Did she just say the name Ultron?" Jimmy asks "Has that happened before a reference to our reality?" I shake my head, "Never" we stare at the screen to see Wanda's mood change as she turns mad, next thing we see Monica is no longer on screen and the credits are rolling.

"What happened where'd she go?", "God, not again", "What happened to Monica?" the three of us say concerned, we watch over the recording but find nothing, "One second Monica was standing there, and the next, she isn't," she says, I look at them realizing something, "Someone is censoring the broadcast" I pointed out, "But where's Rambeau?" Jimmy asked

An alarm then went off indicating that the boundary has been breached, the three of us quickly stood up running outside and once we were out we saw cars and helicopters surrounding someone, me and Jimmy looked at each other knowing full well who that was, "Monica" we both said.

Hey there guys!!! Another chapter out!!! I actually wrote this one yesterday but also today because I started writing it at 11pm and finished it off at 12am but didn't post it till later so yeah, I hope you guys liked the extra scene and little 😉 moment you and Jimmy had, I honestly had a lot of fun writing this chapter and I'm honestly having so much fun writing this story so I hope you guys are enjoying!!

Lots of love, Author

Dear Marvel: Omg the new Wandavision episode is insane!!! You guys need to watch it, I also made a theory about the new info we got!! You can check it in my TikTok which you can find in my linktree!

Edited: 10/03/21