Family time and sweet words

F/R: Favourite restaurant
C/O: Chosen outfit
F/F: Favourite flowers

Y/N's POV

It was now the afternoon and I was doing some training in the house, trying to learn more about my 'powers' and how to make them more useful than they already were, it would be nice to have someone's help right now, like Nat's or Steve's help, they were always very good at teaching stuff, me on the other hand, I don't have the patience for that.

So I just attempted to teach myself how to use my powers but miserably failed and broke almost everything that was close to me, I'm going to need to ask uncle Nick for some money.

I decide to take a break and I go upstairs to take a shower and get changed, while I'm doing my hair I get a call, I pick up my phone and see 'Jimmy' pop up on my screen, I smile at my phone and answer it, 

"Jimmy hey, how's everything going?" I ask him, "Everything is done, still some paperwork to get done but someone else will take care of it, so about that dinner, we were talking about," he tells me and I chuckle, "Yes the dinner, what about it?" I ask and I hear him chuckle, "Well, are you free today?"

"I am," I tell him, "Would you like to go out to F/R?" he says I smile feeling my cheeks heat up, "I would love to, that's my favorite restaurant, did you know?" I ask him, "Maybe, or maybe it's a lucky guess, I guess we'll never know" he explains and I laugh, "Suspicious but okay"

He laughs as well, "Would it be okay if I pick you up at 8:00?" he asks, and I'm wondering whether he's nervous, "Sure, see you soon Jimmy", "See you soon missy" he says ending the call

I immediately go to call Darcy, because not only do I need to tell her about the date, but I might ask for her help, "Y/N hey, what's up?" Darcy asks picking up the call, "I'm going on a date with Jimmy today", "What?!" she screams, "At eight, I need your help, can you get here?"

"Actually something came up with a close friend of mine, I'm really sorry Y/N," she tells me, "It's okay, really don't worry," I tell her, no wonder she left in such a rush, I hope her friend is okay, "Good luck though, you better tell me everything when you get back", "I will, bye"

I guess I'll have to get ready alone, I wish Nat was here, she would have been the best person for this job. I go and look for some clothes to wear, it's a fancy restaurant where we are going so I might have to wear something nice.

As I look through my closet I get a call, I pick my phone to see it's uncle Nick again, "What are you up to Kido?" he asks me, god he really does not know what privacy is, "Just getting ready to go out somewhere" I tell him, "Oh with someone?", "I-no, why would you ask that?" I swear if he intercepted my call like he used to when I was younger I will kill him

"Just wondering", "What are you hiding Fury," I tell him, there's something fishy about this, "Nothing, can't I just check in my niece?" he asks, he's hiding something, "I swear Fury spill it or I will track you", "Fine, can you let me in then"

I roll my eyes and end the call going down to my door, I can't believe him, "What are you doing here?" I ask him clearly annoyed, "I might have intercepted the call between you and Woo" I shake my head and look at him disappointedly, "I can't believe it, you a grown man tracking my calls"

"Listen I know it's bad, but this is the first person you have actually liked someone, and it's my responsibility to help you, for your mom" I smile at him and let him in, "Fine, but you are not allowed to embarrass me I'm a grown person"

After that, we go upstairs and I show uncle Nick some of my options, "Those 3 ignore them, not good enough" I laugh at him putting them back in my closet, "Alright, god", I then put on the 3 different outfits I have, "What do you think?" I ask him wearing the first one, "Fancy, but it's missing something"