4.

BASHAR JACKSON

BASHAR JACKSON

"Ry" i mumbled, letting my eyes adjust to the sunlight coming through the window. "Still got that cute lil snore" i chuckled, running my fingers through her hair.

it felt nice being close to her again and i have no idea why. maybe it's because she brings me back to high school.. when i didn't have to worry about shit but the feds.

we was cuddled up on her bed. her leg was draped over mine and her head was laid on my chest along with her hand laid on my stomach.

she's so goddamn beautiful. ion care if she my ex, she pretty as a mf.

i wasn't supposed to sleep in here but when she fell asleep, best believe i came in and snuck in bed. she woke up and didn't even say shit though. she just cuddled up to me.

just like old time huh 😂.

"how you still pretty when you snorin' and droolin' all on my chest" i chuckled as she shifted. "aw man, is princess aurora waking up from her slumber?" i teased and she smacked her teeth, turning the other way and pulling the covers up.

"don't be an asshole. i let you sleep in here"

"i'm not being an asshole. i just love messing with you" i pulled her back against my front, laying my head in the crook of her neck. "get up though. i'm bored"

"pop it's 8 in the morning.. go to sleep" she whined.

"come lay back wit me" she groaned, turning back to me and getting back in her original position on my chest. "damn, you tired tired, huh?"

"mhm. please let me sleep a little longer" she sighed. "your comfortable"

"girl go to sleep. you talkin' out ya mouth right now" i chuckled shaking my head as she moved closer to me.

"you leavin' today?" she questioned, Running her nails along my chest lightly.

"yea i got to, Ma. i got a session on Monday and i got mad emails to send and shit back at the crib. youn' want me to go or sum?"

"I just wanted to ask. i'm sorry for teasing you and shit. i know it was testing your gentleman" she said making me chuckle. "can you stay till later? i wanna show you some stuff around Tampa"