42.

RYLAN ADAMS

RYLAN ADAMS

stepping into the shower, i sighed and rubbed my face. i just got back from my workout and i'm tired as fuck. i still have some homework to finish though so i figured a shower would wake me up some.

Pop left this morning for an interview and has been texting me nonstop about how he hated doing interviews.

he likes gettin real and shit wit the viewers but he just doesn't like being put on the spot like that. one wrong word and it's yo fault somebody gettin hurt.

which i get. pop really just keeps to himself unless he's with close friends or family. he's the type of person to move careful but yet stay alert as hell at all times.

shit, he almost shot me when i tried to wake him up!

remind me never to do that shit again.

i heard the shower door open making me jump and look behind me, sighing once i realized it was pop.

"you scared the shit outta me!" i pushed his chest and he chuckled, pulling me to him by my waist. "how was the interview?"

"chill" he shrugged. "I'm just tryna stay inside the rest of the day and love on you" i smiled and nodded, leaning up on my toes to kiss his lips.

"that sounds great" i laid my head against his chest as he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me close to him. "I know we both butt ass naked.. but i love when we hug like this" i said making him laugh.

"How ya workout went?"

"it was fine.. same old same old" i shrugged, grabbing my body wash. "can you do my back for me?"

"You sure you tryna wash up now?" i furrowed my eyebrows. "he ain't get his workout in today"

"you got a nasty way wit words, Bashar" i shook my head and reached down, running my hand over his erection as i stared up at him.

"You a whole tease. turn around"

-

"You like this one, baby?" pop asked as i picked up a purse.

"only a lot" he chuckled and nodded, grabbing my hand. "wait don't you wanna read the price-"