52.

BASHAR JACKSON

BASHAR JACKSON

"okay baby you gotta stay quiet so we can surprise mama" i told aliyanna and she nodded as i put her on my hip, grabbing the balloons and bag of food i bought just now.

now don't get me wrong, i can cook but i can't cook all this today.

i put the last set of balloons on the night stand next to her and opened the food, tapping her once it was all ready on the table

"Whatttt" she whined making me chuckle.

"Mm!" Yanni said making me laugh as ry stretched out.

"hey princess" she sighed, rubbing her eyes so she could see clearly. "aw you got me balloons?" she smiled at them.

"happy birthday, baby" i kissed her hand and she smiled, sitting up on the bed slowly. "here's some breakfast" i gave her the stuff one by one.

"shar this is so cute" she pouted, touching the balloons above her. "thank you"

"You know i had to get you right on ya big 21" i laid Yanni on the bed next to ry so i could lean down and peck her lips a few times, watching her smile into it.

"Mm, first birthday kiss, huh?" she smirked making me chuckle.

"you got a whole lot more coming later" i lifted her chin and leaned down to her ear. "only if your down" i slid the box into her hands before pulling away and picking yanni back up, watching as ry looked at the box in her grasp.

she looked back up with a raised eyebrow and i winked, watching her smile to herself.

"Come downstairs when your done eating and put something comfy on. we've got a lot to do before tonight"