18.

RYLAN ADAMS

RYLAN ADAMS

"Fuck poppa the phone.." i looked over at pops phone ringing on the night stand.

"let that shit ring" he kissed on my neck as his pace fasted a little making me moan out and grip his arm.

"it's Xi pop.." he reached over and grabbed the phone, answering it.

"yo"

"Where are you! your supposed to be here at the venue to meet some people that wanna work with you!" he cursed under his breath and picked up his pace, covering my mouth with his hand.

"i'm about to leave my crib. Ry's just finishing up my hair"

"we'll hurry up! i don't wanna see these plans fall through, Pop" she said before hanging up the phone making him sigh.

he removed his hand and i let out a loud moan, gripping the sheets tightly as i felt my high starting to come.

"that's it. hug my shit just like that" he bit his lip rubbing my clit in circles with his thumb as his lips attached to my neck.

i was really trying to not be loud because mike and dread were downstairs but the places he was hitting..

whew 🥴

"Shit, i'm finna nut, girl" he mumbled and l whined loudly, not caring that anybody would hear it.

"fuck, poppa! just like that baby i'm cumming!" he wrapped his hand around my neck, allowing me to feel the rings on his fingers slowly start to make indents in my neck.

which i had no problem with.

his chains dangled down between us as he stared down at me, stroking my deeply but fast at the same time.

"Cum for me, babygirl. i'm right behind you"

letting out a loud whine, i gripped his arm and closed my legs against him feeling them shake as my release crashed through me.

he let out a low moan as i felt the condom get hot, letting me know he came.

he kissed my neck a few more times and pecked my lips before pulling out of me, leaving me on the bed trying to catch my breath as he searched for his clothes.

we were back in brooklyn for pops two shows and he wanted me to come so that's why i'm here.

we deadass been fucking everyday for the past three days.. it's like i can't get enough of him.