9.

Liked by Gianna

Liked by Gianna.M and 29,740 others

Rylan.noelle boy goofy as hell 😂. glad i got to see you again poppa 💙

- View all 4,384 comments -

Realpopsmoke yooo send me this bae
^ rylan.noelle Not bae. but okay

Gianna.m 😏😏
  ^ rylan.noelle aht!

——————————————————————————

BASHAR JACKSON

"fuck.." Rylan bit her lip as i opened her legs, allowing me to see her dripping pussy that glistened in the light coming in from the window.

"still wet as a ocean, huh Ma?" i smirked and she sighed. "relax, baby. i ain't finna hurt you"

"pop.." she mumbled as i kissed up her legs, biting softly on her inner thigh making her moan lowly.

"i do this shit to you?"

"Shar come on.." she whined and i chuckled.

"ight'. don't run then" i pulled her down to me more before leaning down and starting to suck on her clit, earning low moans from her.

her back arched as she tried to sit up away from me but my hold on her legs was too strong. which made her whine and lay her hand on my head.

"oh my god.. Poppa i-"

slapping her thigh, she whined. "not my fuckin' name"

"fuckk!" she moaned. "Shit, papi.. just like that" she hummed.

i don't usually like being called papi during sex.. but the way she says it.. whew 😅. ion mind it.

this something i always loved about her.

her shit was always just like the first. wet and tight. pretty ass moans too.

sexy ass body too .. Whew she lucky i never nutted in her cause i thought about it a few times 🥴.