51.

BASHAR JACKSON

BASHAR JACKSON

"now onto a different topic real quick" the interviewer opened her folder. "so first off, congrats on your new babygirl. how is she?"

"good. already tryna crawl"

"really? it says she was only born two weeks ago"

"yea i know. shits crazy"

"what's her name?"

"Aliyanna"

"beautiful name. how did you guys come up with it?"

"my girlfriend wanted to name her that. i let her pick the name because i liked it too but i also liked Minari"

we just continued to talk about my life till it hit 5 which was when the interviewer had a different person to go to so we had to end.

i left out and went to go get some food for me and ry. she hasn't left the house because of yanni so i've been getting us dinner so she doesn't have to cook.

i got her favorite, Birria tacos.

she tried it a week before she gave birth to the twins and she loved it.

-

"Thank you" Ry kissed my cheek making me chuckle as she climbed onto my lap, Cupping my face in her hands. "i really love you, you know that?"

"Always have" i kissed her hand and she smiled, leaning down and connecting our lips.

"if only you were healed.." i sighed and she laughed.

"i can do something for you if you want" she ran her finger along my chest.

that's when aliyanna started to cry next to us making me sigh and she rolled her eyes.

"Ugh i'm just tryna get some nasty time in wit daddy! why you gotta wake up now!" she said to her making me laugh as she sat next to me with Yanni in her arms.

"She just wants to say hi to mama" I chuckled watching as she relaxed into ry's arms, staring up at her.

"I know but you leave for a meet and greet soon and I wanted to have you to myself for a little"