25.

RYLAN ADAMS

RYLAN ADAMS

"goddamn" i sighed, my chest heaving as pop fell next to me. "don't even start" i waved him off and turned on my side pulling the covers up.

"i ain't even say nun" he chuckled and i rolled my eyes. "good game, baby" he slapped my ass making me shake my head.

"your annoying"

"mhm. so annoying but you was just screaming for me and telling me you love me"

"Fuck you"

"mm i bet you want to" he pulled my back against him and put his arm around me, kissing my neck. "gimme a kiss"

"boy" i laughed, leaning over and going to kiss him but before our lips could connect, he moved his head.

"Swervinnnnn! how you look so perfect on ya worst days" he sung making me smack my teeth and pull the covers up again facing away from him. "Chill baby i'm playin. deadass gimme one"

"no. you wanted to play so go on" i waved him off.

"girl keep playin' and ima give you this dick for the third time today" he got off the bed and i looked over.

"boy put something on. butt ass naked" i laughed making him glare at me. "what? you are"

"so are you" he grabbed my hands and pulled me up to my feet making me groan. "ion know why you bein' like that towards my body. this dick got you limpin' and shit" i rolled my eyes as i headed into his closet to get one of his shirts.

"nobody wanna see ya limp dick, shar. put it away"

"shit ain't even limp. you just mad cause ya pussy tired" i rubbed my face, shaking my head at his laughs.

see this shit? this wtf we do after sex. argue but don't at the same time.

sliding on his Vlone shirt, i went out of his closet and grabbed my phone off the bed to check the time.

"Good dick and good pussy make bad ass kids, ma. i hope you ready" he grabbed my ass, standing up against me.

"man i hope you don't kiss ya mom wit that mouth" i pushed his face. "and we ain't having no kids. i'm not fucking my body up anytime soon"