6.

BASHAR JACKSON

BASHAR JACKSON

"what?" Rylan looked at me through the bathroom mirror as she ran the straightener through her hair.

"youn' needa' straighten yo' hair and you know that" i said, wrapping my arms around her waist from behind making her laugh.

"stoppp!" she laughed as i placed a few kisses along her neck. "Pop i'm trying to get pretty. stop it" i rolled my eyes.

"you already pretty. shut that shit up" she turned the flat iron off and turned back to me, furrowing her eyebrows touching on my chains and shit. "what's that look for?"

"Nothing. i just like this outfit on you a lot. especially this" she touched on my head and i chuckled.

"mhm. that's it, huh?" i raised an eyebrow, pulling her close to me by her waist.

"what else would it be, sir?" she smirked and i shook my head smiling a bit before lifting her chin and leaning down, connecting our lips.

lifting her onto the counter, i stood between her legs as we continued to fight for dominance since she obviously wanted to win.

"aht aht" she pulled away. "you may be cute, but i'm not gonna fall into your arms like i did in high school"

"i'll getchu' one day, Ma" i grabbed her neck and pulled her into another deep kiss.

i deadass can't get enough of her.. her scent, taste, everything. swear it was like i craved her.

"You still like it when i choke you? or do you want me not t-"

"i trust you, Shar. you don't have to ask" she smiled, wiping my bottom lip off. "i've always loved that about you.. that your such a gentleman. yea you got your gangster side but your such a gentleman to woman"

"i got a sister, Ry. i know how to treat a woman"

"i know you do. that's what i love about you" she sighed, playing with the end of my shirt.

"girl you finna wrinkle my shit. stop" she smacked her teeth as i pulled her hands from my shirt. "you wanna play with something?" i smirked and she raised an eyebrow.