16.

RYLAN ADAMS

RYLAN ADAMS

"would you get out the shallow end" pop chuckled swimming over to me. "come on. i got you"

"when i drown ion wanna hear you telling me to rest in piece cause it was your fault" he rolled his eyes pulling me to him so my legs wrapped around his waist. "waitttt!"

"girl these lil babies are better then you. quit acting like ima let you get hurt"

"this isn't fair. i didn't wanna swim this far and you promised!" i huffed.

"look, just swim. i'm right here" he pulled my legs off of him and i swear my life flashed before my eyes as i tightened my grip on his arm. "Baby" he chuckled rubbing his face.

"okay just wait!" i gripped his hands and he started to swim backwards bringing me with him.

"See? it's not that bad. let one of my hands go, baby"

"what?! no! i'll-"

"you won't! i got you, Babygirl. come on" i sighed and let one of his hands go, gripping the one more then before.

this shit gives me so much anxiety .. like wtf

"look at you! i told you!" he laughed making me do the same seeing i was doing it by myself kinda. "I'll be right here. let go"

i let go of him and panicked a little before i finally started to swim back to where he was.

"It's like raising my own daughter" he chuckled and i smacked my teeth. "It's okay, baby. but come on. cause now that you know how to.. tag!" he swam away from me and i whined.

"not fair at all!"

-

"okay. does this look good?" i asked pop, coming out the bathroom and showing off my outfit for tonight.

"come here" he pulled me to him and i furrowed my eyebrows as he turned me around in a circle. "yea bae. this shit finna get you fucked up" he slapped my ass, grabbing a handful of it after.

"you look cute too. freshly braided hair and i know you don't like red but i love the color on you" i smiled at his outfit.