22.

BASHAR JACKSON

BASHAR JACKSON

"ima go round back, ight'? y'all take front" i told dread, mike and rah. "where rowdy at"

"on his way now" i nodded opening the door.

"i ain't waitin' for him. let's go"

they went to the front of the house while i went around back, trying to find a way to get in.

the back door was unlocked so i opened it slowly so it didn't make noise before going into the kitchen.

"what the fuck" i furrowed my eyebrows seeing something written on the chalk board.

'Have fun trying to find me. i left your precious princess upstairs but she might not be able to tell you where i went lol. i hope that bitch bled to death' - Micah

bled to death..?

"yo you good in he-" i heard rowdy start behind me but i'm guessing he red the board. "go"

i made my way upstairs quickly with him following behind me to have my back and i began checking all the rooms for ry.

until i reached one..

it was a room with no window, blood on the door and walls, and it was overall dark as hell in it.

and ry.. she was laying on the bed with her arm drooped on the side of the bed with a huge puddle of blood under it.

"Ry! Rylan wake up!" i tapped her face over and over but nothing was happening. "yo shoot these cuffs!" i told rowdy and i pulled her head against my chest to block her if the shot rebounded off or something.

he shot the cuffs and once they came off, i heard the sirens outside as i grabbed the shirt on the bed and wrapped it around her arm tightly to stop the bleeding before picking her up bridal style.

at this point my heart was racing. she looked so pale.. so fuckin' blue and her bullet wound was still on her arm kinda up to her shoulder. she looked like she was giving out and i knew if i didn't get her to the hospital soon, that's what she'd do.

"come on ry! wake up mama!" i carried her downstairs and the cops busted through the door, guns pointed up and all.