46.

BASHAR JACKSON

BASHAR JACKSON

"thank you for coming.." Gianna sighed as i stepped into the house and she shut the door behind me.

"this is my house so" i mumbled and she glared at me. "what?"

"keep catching an attitude, Smoke. just go make sure she good for me, okay? thanks" she walked back into the guest bedroom and i rolled my eyes, making my way upstairs.

Seeing that rylan was laying down with my sweatshirt on, i sighed and kicked my shoes off before my shirt soon after.

yes i need time to think but she's pregnant.

rylan's emotional as fuck. she couldn't even fall asleep without me.

swear it's the baby. they never want her away from me.

i slid into bed and almost instantly, she opened her eyes.

"Don't say anything. just come here" i sighed and she moved closer to me so she could snuggle my chest and lay her head close to me.

"i'm so sorry, Shar. please don't leave me here to do this by myself. i-it was stupid of me to even talk to tjay and i-"

"Ry just go to sleep, ight'? i'm here. you can sleep"

"i can't. your mad at me and i'm upset"

"Rylan come on, man. i'm tired" i sighed. "we'll talk about this tomorrow"

-

"it looks like everything is fine and your baby is healthier then ever!" the doctor smiled and rylan sighed, nodding her head.

"thank you so much" the doctor nodded and left out the room, leaving it completely silent while rylan got off the bed.

"Pop i-"

"not here" i stood up and she didn't say anything. just walked past me and out the room.

i know i shouldn't be as caring as i am for her.. but she's having my child. and to be fair, i'm in love with her.

"whatchu' wanna eat" i asked her as i got into the drivers seat and she buckled her seatbelt, completely ignoring me. "yo i'm being nice. i could just leave yo ass here but nah, i'm still acting the same way i would if we were good. so-"