39.

RYLAN ADAMS

RYLAN ADAMS

"Fuck!" i basically cried out as i came around his dick intensely. my back arched against him and my grip on the sheets tightened, trembling from the intense feeling.

grunts left his mouth as he breathed in my neck lowly, picking up his pace making my moans get louder.

"You feel so good, Shar. fuck!" i threw my head back, throwing my ass back on him as he stood back up on his knees, laying his hands on my sides.

"shit, you finna have my baby?" he asked and i nodded quickly, feeling another release slowly creeping up on me. "Tell me" he breathed out, laying his head back and the sound of our skins slapping were all you could hear.

"i wanna have your baby, Shar. fuck! come on baby!" i practically begged, digging my head into the bed.

"Cum with me, Babygirl. let daddy make you feel good" i hummed hearing his deep voice in my ear as the rising sensation of my release was slowly coming to me.

"Fuck i love you so much" he chuckled and kissed my neck, wrapping his hand around it and tilting my head back so he could kiss me hungrily.

"i feel it. cum baby i'm right behind you, mama"

"shittttt!" i moaned out, gripping the sheets as my legs shook intensely while my release crashed through me.

he let out a few small groans under his breath before i felt his dick throbbing, meaning he had finished.     

whew. that was something ..

"Ry" he said and i sighed, laying down on the bed and pulling the covers up, feeling limp and tired. "rylan"

"shar.." i waved him off and pulled the covers up more, closing my eyes.

"ry wake up"

"ry!"

jumping up, i saw the light that came through the room and a worried messiah above me.

"Wha.. wasn't i just-"

"You were moving all around in your sleep, Ry. you had a bad dream or something?"

far from bad ..

"y-yea. a bad dream" i got off the bed and went into the bathroom, rubbing my eyes as i shut the door.

i sat in the toilet and once i saw the inside of my panties, my eyes widened.

"how does that even happen.." i mumbled.