49.

BASHAR JACKSON

BASHAR JACKSON

"shar.." i heard as i stretched a little, going back to getting comfortable only to feel my arm getting pushed.

"Why you up go back to sleep, babe" i put my arm around rylan as she cuddled up to me. i could feel vibrations on my chest which made me rub my eyes so i could look at her clearly.

"shar i feel bad p-please get up" her voice shook making me furrow my eyebrows as i looked down at her on my chest, feeling her chest heave up and down.

"You cryin'? look-"

i lifted her chin and she just began to cry, her breathing starting to hitch and her grip on me getting tighter.

i sat up quickly and pulled her to me so her back was against my front and i wrapped my arms around her, letting her cry in my neck.

she was having a panic attack..

"Your okay just breathe" i kept repeating the same stuff in her ear over and over. i hated seeing her like this.

"Shhh" i mumbled in her ear as she cried, my hand on her head running my fingers through her hair.

i reached over on my nightstand and handed her my water bottle, holding it to her mouth as she continued to cry.

"I got you, Rylan. i'm right here just breathe please" i sighed as she continued to drink the water.

her panic attacks always scared me but the fact she's 7 months pregnant now and it's happening.. this shit scares me a lot worse.

after awhile she finally started to calm down but still cried lowly as i kissed her head and rubbed her arm, pulling her closer to me.

"i-i'm sorry"

"why you sorry? i'm glad you woke me up before anything worse could've happened" she sniffled and wiped her eyes. "What caused it?"

"bad dream.."

"whatchu' dream about?"

"you.." she sighed and i furrowed my eyebrows. "y-you died.. and left me to do this all by myself" she looked up at me with tears in her eyes. "That's one of my worst fears"

"I ain't goin nowhere, ight'?" i lifted her chin and she tucked her lips in making me shake my head. "i promise you"