48.

"boy you look fine as hell" rylan coo'd from the couch as she watched pops barber shape him up for his shoot today

it had been two months since they found out they were having twins and the baby shower/gender reveal party is later today.

they decided it was best to keep the other baby's gender a secret for the time being and to have a gender reveal party so it could be a surprise.

they had already picked their baby girls name and now they were just waiting to find out the other ones gender.

they were both hoping for a boy but if it was another girl it wouldn't have been a problem.

they were officially happy and stable and nobody could tell them different about their relationship.

rylan wore a mustard yellow dress she had been saving in her closet for the longest because it was too big on her. now it fit just right and she loved it more then ever.

pop had gotten an appointment for ry to get her hair done and nails yesterday because she hasn't been feeling that well the past few weeks

pop had gotten an appointment for ry to get her hair done and nails yesterday because she hasn't been feeling that well the past few weeks. since she's basically in her 3rd trimester, things are getting a little harder day by day.

her sleep schedule was fucked up

her boobs were getting bigger and she didn't like it one bit.

she was always horny too.. which was so weird to her seeing as her mood swings were crazy too.

"girl you needa go touch grass. i know whatchu' thinkin'." pop chuckled and she rolled her eyes, hearing his barber laugh too.

"i'm sure Liam does the same with his wife" she crossed her arms.

"Don't mean you gotta tell him all about us"