(Chapter 1) First day

"SHIT SHIT SHIT I'M GONNA BE LATE" You were running downstairs trying you best not to attract attention from your family, that didn't work. "Why you so loud I'm trying to sleep" "Haru please drive me to school" "girl bye just take the car" "alright fine" you down to the kitchen and see your mother drinking tea. "HeyYyy mom" "why are you still here Y/n" "I woke up late" "and where are you going in that"

 "HeyYyy mom" "why are you still here Y/n" "I woke up late" "and where are you going in that"

Man since y'all keep sayin it was some white girl shit, here..

"What the hell wrong with it" "sorry.. I'm going to be late so I'll see y'all later" you ran out to the car about to leave until you heard a knock on the window. "GET IN DUMMY" the guy you were talking to got in the car quickly. "Hey Shindo" "hey best friend" you and Shindo have been friends since middle school. "I still can't believe you got in into U.A" "same here but too bad you didn't get in" "too bad so sad I like my school plus it's my second year there so I'm not leaving" "whatever"

Time Skip when you get to School

You were looking for your classroom for about ten minutes until you found it. You walked in to your classmates chatting and getting to know each other. You went to a empty seat getting situated, you felt a pair of eyes on you. You look up and see a girl and boy looking at you. "Umm can I help you" "can I just say you are soooo pretty" "oh thank you" "Denki Kaminari and this is my girlfriend Kyouka Jiro" "Uh then hello it's nice to meet you both" "same here". After talking to some of you classmates you saw a man standing in the front of your classroom staringing at you all. "Alright class calm down" everyone got into their seats waiting for him to start teaching. "Today we'll be just be introducing ourselves to everyone else" the whole class was just silent. "Ok well first of all I'm Shota Aizawa and does anyone want to introduce themself" you noticed someone hand was up already "go ahead" "um I'm Izuku Midoriya and I want to be the number one HERO" "anyone else" nobody had raised their hand...maybe they was nervous. "Alright since nobody raised their hand I'll choose..how about you" he was point at you with a smirk. "Me..tch" you stood up looking a little scared but you didn't want to show it. "My name it Y/n L/n um my mother is pro hero Stoner I'm the youngest triplet and my hobby is painting" "Wait your mother is STONER" "Uh yes Kirishima she's my mother" "SO COOL" "thank you for sharing you can sit"

Time Skip lunch

You were packing up your things from you your art class heading to lunch. "L/n" you turn around and Aizawa looking at you while standing in front of his classroom door. *I don't want to admit it but this man is hot* "uh yes sir" "come with me" "sure". You went to his office with him, you felt a little uneasy. "You can sit in one of those chairs" "oh ok" "relax I'm not gonna hurt you" "I mean you can hurt me as long a you-" "what that I didn't hear you" "NOTHING NOTHING AT ALL" "are you hungry" "uhh I am actually" "I'll be back". It's been fifthteen minutes since Aizawa had left and you were getting kinda upset so you texted Haru.

Haru🔪

HARU:You

Haru:what

First let me say that my teacher is hot asf 😩:you

Haru:let me see a pic to judge

Here:you

Haru:how tf you get a picture so quick when you just met

Good question:you

Haru:he is hot but what about him

I'm in his office:you

Haru:TF WHY

He called me in here:you

Haru: I bet he into you

Even if he was I'm not ready for no relationship like that:you

Haru: girl bye that boy is long gone from you so you should be more trusting or at least get with someone not your age

Boy whatever but I think he coming back so I gtg:you

Haru:alr bye

You were right, Aizawa came back with food. "Were you texting someone" "my brother" "ok.." "Mr. Aizawa I have a question" "what is it" "why did you call me in here" "...I can't get to know my student" "you can..I guess" "that's great"

Time Skip after school

"Kirishima you have to explain to me how in the world were you able to have Katsuki Bakugo be your boyfriend" "I'm just so manly that he asked me to be his boyfriend ✨" "yea ok" You, Kirishima, and Mina were walking to the parking lot. "So L/n do you have a significant other" "...no" "WHAT but your so pretty how come no boy has snatched you up" "I just don't trust love anymore" "did someone hurt you" "heh I guess when you put it like that yeah someone hurt-" "L/n what's wrong"

WHY DID Y/N STOP TALKING, WHY IS SHINDO  YO BSF, DOES AIZAWA HAVE A LITTLE CRUSH ON Y/n, AND DOES MY STEPMOM THINK SHE CAN RUN THE TIME I SLEEP...FIND OUT NEXT TIME IN THE GLITTER BOX
(Not me using shit from Jessie)