(Chapter 13) Unknown Number

"ARE YOU OKAY Y/N" Mina asked looking at your hand "I'm fine Mina so calm down" she sighed and hit your head "OW" "you broke your hand and you tell me to calm down, are you crazy" you sighed "if you make me have a headache I'm beating your ass" you said "you can't do that with one hand idiot" you rolled your eyes at her. You unlocked your phone and saw that Hades called you 'what does he want, oh well' "good morning" you look up at Shota walking inside the classroom "L/n is your hand okay" you nodded "it still hurts but yeah"he gave you a very unnoticeable smile, he explained a few things before getting to the main point of class "alright so to get this over with who would like to volunteer for the project" everyone was silent "this is going to be a long day"

Time skip

"That's it for my class and the final grade see you all next week" Shota said walking out the door, you sighed and got your things together but before you left you got a text from Shota

Sexiest man ever 😩
Come to my office

You smirked and went to his office, you knocked on his door till he same come in "why you ask me to come here" you asked "come here and find out" you sighed and walked to him. He pulled you in for a kiss as soon as you got in front of him 'fuck' he pulled away smirking "is that what you called me in here for Shota" you asked "look I missed you alright" you smirked and lifted his chin "your cute when you're nervous, I hate it" he sighed and looked at your hand "you need to be careful Y/n" you made one of those Tsukishima faces "yeah yeah not stop looking at it" he smiled and hugged you " I love you" he mumbled even though you still heard him "I heard that, stop denying you love me bitch" you said moving away, he sighed and typing in his computer "Kay I see how it is keep that same energy" you walked out his office and headed to your next class.

Time skip

Ass soon as your class ended Hades picked you up "HURRY UP". You got in car and almost collapsed "what is it Hades" you asked "I gotta get to the hospital and I need you to go home, Haru's sick and Aphrodite in the back, can you help me out" you sighed and and nodded "thank you, thank you so fucking much I owe you alright" he said starting the car "yeah you do"

You got back home and took Aphrodite inside "Y/n?" You turned around and saw Shota all confused "uh hey Shota, what are you doing here" you said struggling with your keys "I live here, what are you doing here"you smirked and opened the door "taking care of my siblings". You walked in and closed the door "HARU" you yelled out walking upstairs "Y *cough cough* /n" you put Aphrodite in her room and walked into his "you got a fever?" he shook his head no "it went down" "you sighed and walked into your room then came back out "take this, in a hour or two I'm giving you soup" you said giving him some medicine "ew hell no I'd rather be sick than take this shit" you rolled your eyes and forced the medicine in his mouth "swallow it, I'd rather your girlfriend took care of you and know what that's what I'm finna do, let me call her" you got Haru's phone and called his girlfriend "hey baby you need somethin" "Michelle it's Y/n, Haru's sick and I was wondering can you take care of him so I can go back to school" you said "Why didn't Hades tell me he was sick, anyway yeah I'm comin I'm not even that far away oh and I'll watch Aphrodite too" "aight cool I'll let you in" you hung up and took out your phone and texted Shota.

Sexiest man ever😩

Sho:got more hoes than yo granny 👊🏽

Sexiest man ever😩: hm?

What are you doing:got more hoes than yo granny 👊🏽

Sexiest man ever😩: working Y/n, why

Can I come see you:got more hoes than yo granny 👊🏽

Sexiest man ever 😩:what was the key I gave you for

Idk 🤷🏽‍♀️:got more hoes than yo granny 👊🏽

Sexiest man ever 😩: 😑 yeah come over, I wanted to see you anyway

Great 😌:got more hoes than yo granny 👊🏽

_______________

As soon as you looked up from your phone you heard a knock on the door, you walked to it and say Michelle outside the door "hey babes, he's in his room and we'll be back soon okay" she nodded and walked inside.

You walked to Shota's apartment and unlocked the door "Shota" "my room" you took off your shoes and went to his room "Well well well look at you" he said getting up "shut up" he smiled and kissed you, you pulled away and rested your head on his shoulder "how's your hand" Shota asked "it's fine, I wanna lay down" Shota chuckled and picked you up "hey hey heyy what you- oh thank you" you said crawling in his bed "get comfortable" you smiled and took off your shirt. Shota looked at you and smirked "stop looking at me" he sighed and kissed your hand "Shota" "what is it" you sat up and smiled "say you love me" he sighed and looked at you "do I really" you nodded, he sighed and pulled you into a hug "I love you Y/n" you looked up at him and kissed him "I love you too, I might be mean but I do love you it's just how I am" Shota smiled "we're taking a nap" he said closing his laptop "but I'm not- okay fine" you playfully sighed and cuddled up with him "I hate you"

~Time skip~

"Y/n wake up"you slowly opened your eyes facing Shota "hell gorgeous" he said, you rolled your eyes and rolled over "wake up Y/n"you groaned moving over more "oh come on you gotta go home tonight" you sighed and sat up "go get some water okay" you nodded then got up. You came back in his room with a empty bottle of water "damn you was thirsty huh" he asked "shut up, I should get going bye Shota" he waved and pulled out his laptop "oh wait-Y/N WAOT YOUR SHIRT" you turned around and looked at you boobs "oh shit um thank you" you said clearly partly sleep "see you Thursday Sho" he smiled and opened the door for you "bye Y/n"

You walked back into your apartment seeing Haru in the living room "you must be feeling better" you said taking off your shoes "yeah I guess, when's Hades comin home" Haru asked "I don't know" you walked over to him and felt his forehead "your not warm anymore I see, you still coughing?" He shook his head no "just my nose" you smiled and walked to your room.

"Ahh what a great shower" you said getting out the bathroom, you got on your bed and checked your phone seeing you got a text from an unknown number

Unknown
I know you're hooking up with Shota

You sat up real quick and just stared at it 'what the fuck' you put in some clothes and went to Shota's apartment. You walked inside slamming the door which made Shota drop his coffee "damn it" he looked at you and noticed you were on the floor "FUCK MY HAND OW OW OWW" he ran to you and checked your wrist "you okay" he asked "does it look like I'm okay..damn it hurts" he picked you up bridal style and put you in his bed "what happened" you sighed and pulled out your phone "look" he looked at the text and looked a little surprised "wonder who it is" he said giving your phone back to you "it bet not be froggy" you mumbled "Y/n" you sighed and laid down "once I get this cast off I'm finding the person who sent me that" you said "wait let me see the number" you gave him your phone and closed your eyes "hell to the fucking no, it's Midnight's number"

"W-what"

🙂 Hi, bye