(Chapter 11) Exam's

You where stressing out this week, yo were studying for finals for the last two weeks, luckily your brothers and Malik we're helping you out with it. Right now you were studying for math and you were getting all angry "how the fuck does this shit makes sense at all" you said "Take a break you've been studying all day" you looked up seeing Hades at your door "but" "no buts take a break" you sighed and got up from your desk and took a shower.

You got out and put on some clothes

You got one of the car keys and walked out the door

You got one of the car keys and walked out the door. You were locking the door when you felt a pair of eyes staring at you, you turned around facing Shota "what do you want" you asked "I'm sorry" he mumbled "soo you gon speak up orrr" he sighed and looked straight at you "I'm sorry" he said again "ooh you was sayin sorry hm interesting" you rolled your eyes and started walking away but her grabbed your hand "nigga what do you want" he looked up at you slowly, you saw how his body was shaking and his eyes were puffy "Shota, are you okay" you asked picking his head up "I have not eaten or drank anything for the past week" his words were slurred "shit" you took your key that you had for his apartment and unlocked the door laying him on the couch.

"Why didn't you eat dummy" you said turning on the stove "no energy to" you sighed and looked in his pantry which was kinda empty "when was the last time you went grocery shopping" you asked taking out some chicken soup "I don't knowww stop asking questions" he whined, you walked back over to Shota placing the bowl of soup on the table "here eat this" he shook his head no causing yo uto shove it in his mouth "do as I say and this'll be over god damn"

⚠️smut⚠️

After going through a rough process of making Shota eat and drink water you took him to his room, you put him down on his bed and tucked him in "mmmm thank you princess" he whispered "take care of yourself and I don't have to be thanked" you getting up "don't leave me alone" you looked down at him "hmph, strip" you rolled your eyes at him "nigga what" "I said Strip" he said sitting up "how the hell do you have so much energy all of a sudden" you asked "don't worry bout that love" you sighed and started taking off your shirt "slowly" you huffed and took it off slow and do the same thinp0pppg with your pants "there happy" he shook his head no "take your skanky little underwear off" you sighed and did as he said "now come here" you walked closer to him and you just wanted to smack his damn smirk off his face "come sit down with me" you rolled your eyes and got on top of him "such a good girl for me" he whispered, you sighed and leaned in for a kiss. He pulled away and put you on your stomach "arch" you sighed and arched your back "good girl" he slapped his cock on a little then he shoved himself into you "fuck" he leaned down to your ear and whispered "speak up baby" hel lifted his head and started thrusting in you.

You let out small moans as his thrust got faster in you, he moved his hand slowly down your back and then slapped your ass. You tried to lift your head up but he laid your head back down not moving he anywhere "Shota~ fuck" he moved his hand fro
m your neck and slapped your ass again "jeep this moans coming princess f-fuck"