(Chapter 3) Mine

⚠️ Warning Smut I guess⚠️
You have been warned

You got all your stuff together and headed to Shota's place. You got there in time and you were already wanted to kiss Shota. You got to his apartment and knocked on the door, the wait wasn't long at all you noticed that Shota had flour on him.

"are you cooking" "I'm baking" "can I come in to see" "..can I get a kiss first" "you don't have to ask me that" he pulled you in from your waist and gave you a passionate kiss. Y'all litte session led to the couch, Shota had broken the kiss "are you sure about this" "about what having sex?!" "Yea if we do this there's no going back princess" "I'm sure Shota" "hmph"

he smirked at you and started to kiss you while touching all over your body. "Open those legs for me alright kitty cat~" (yep finally put in the pet name instead of princess) you did what he said while Shota started kissing you from you neck to your arms. You let out a soft moan which made chuckle a bit since he just found out where your sensitive spot. Shota looked at you for a moment "what" "you would be even more sexy if you were a moaning mess~" before you could react all you feel was Shota's warm fingers rub on your clit, your moans gotten louder and louder as Shota's rubbing went faster and faster.

"I see your at you climax kitty cat.." "C-can I" "for sure" after a few more rubs you reached your peek. You titled you head back from all the pleasure while Shota licks his fingers clean looking at you with lust in his eyes. "Your just gonna stare at me asshole" "you little fucker" you chuckled a bit but stopped instantly when Shota pulled you closer to him "look me in my eyes kitty cat~" you just gave him the side eye and looked away.

"Oh really" Shota got up walked over to a certain drawer on his TV stand "Are you doing" "since you being disobedient might as well not go rough" after he got what he wanted your eyes widen when he got back on top of you. "IS THAT A VIBRATOR" "yes it is" he turned it up full maxed only letting you look at it for a second "Shota the hell is-HOLY SHIT" "let's make sure we don't see this for awhile yea" you couldn't speak at all just moan.

Shota's thrust were at a decent pace, each thrust both of your moans got louder. "F-FUCK you feel so good around" "hah that's f-funy s-samee for YOU AH FUCK" You really wanted to touch his hair do bad but you didn't have enough strength to do so, out of the blue Shots stopped and grabbed something from the floor "is that a leash?" "Smart one are you" he leaned over to you taking off your shirt and started sucking on your nipples while putting on the leash. He came back up smirking you "look right there at the bulge on your stomach" you tried to put your head up but you couldn't.

"Guess I get to use the leash" he yanked the leash and made eye contact with you. "Now look at the bulge right down there" you did as he said and it was pretty far. "Hmph" Shota looked up at you and gave you a nice french kiss, of course you kissed him back. The kissing lasted for a bit but stopped when you pushed Shota on his back "Take this damn leash off me" he yanked the leash so you could get closer to him "and why would I do that" "hmph" you went down to his neck and started to kiss it.

"I'm going to bite you if you don't take off this damn leash" "guess your going to bite me" you chuckled and bit him a bit hard. "Now will you take off th- Ah FUCK" Shota had gripped your hips and started thrusting. This time the thrust were faster "I THINK I'M GONNA- OHhH FUCK" you chuckled at him for a bit "Your all sweaty" "you are too slow poke" you punched him in his arm the looked right back at him.

"You gonna take this stupid ass leash off" "alright fine" he helped you out with the leash at the vibrator (I didn't forget), you lie down on Shota's warm chest playing with his hair "so soft" "wait you actually like my hair length" "umm your hair makes you even sexier" you could tell he was blushing a bit when you said that which you thought was very cute. "Kitty cat" "hm" "your mine ok and nobody else's" "you wanna know how long I ever wanted someone tell me that" Shota let out a small chuckle and rubbed your back.

He looked at yo arm and saw a burn mark "Princess what's that" "what the mark" "yes" you looked up at him and started getting chills when you saw his eyes "Answer me" "..Andre did it BUT I don't care anymore so can I sleep now" "uh huh" he sighed that led to a chuckle, finally you both fell asleep peacefully.

Ik I'm terrible at smut 💀
Doing a time skip
WHY DOES SHOTA HAVE A DRAWER OF TOYS AND LEASHES, IS SHOTA GON BEAT ANDRE'S ASS, IS Y/N GON GET IN TROUBLE FOR MISSING HER MOTHERS BIRTH, SHOULD I PUT MORE DRAMA IN THE STORY FIND OUT NEXT TIME IN THE GLITTER BOX