18

You and Heat spent a lot of time in bed that afternoon. You guys definitely warmed up that bed.

After the two of were both satisfied you took a long nap together. Well it would have been a long nap if it wasn't for the banging on Heat's bedroom door.

You awoke with a shock, your heart beating loudly against your ribcage thinking it was the demon.

Heat bolted upwards from his restful state, his hands going to your hips and placing you behind him.

"You guys better not be fucking!" Your heart rate calmed at that, it was just Kid. Although your heart rate spiked again when said male came barging in the room.

"Kid what the fuck!" Heat used his body to stop his friend from seeing your nude form. You reached down and grabbed a handful of blankets, using it to cover yourself.

"Looks like you guys are done. Anyways get your asses dressed and downstairs, Wire found something." Kid said over his shoulder before exiting the room.

You let a huff, fully annoyed with Kid. You really thought he was the demon coming to kill you and Heat. Plus he almost saw you naked.

"Sorry about him." Heat ran his hands through his messy blue locks, he shot you an apologetic glance.

"You don't have to apologize. It's kind of expected of Kid." You smiled up at your lover. You dropped the blanket from your body, intending to find some clothes to put on so you could see what your friends wanted.

Heat grabbed onto your wrist and pulled you into his chest, his arms circling around your waist. He started place feather light kisses across your neck.

"H-Heat what are y-you ah-" You gasped as Heat bit down on your collar bone.

"You look good." Heat purred as he pulled away, his dark eyes admiring your body. You could feel his hard cock against your thigh.

"Heat we should go see what Wire found out." Despite saying this you found yourself taking Heat's length into your hands. You slid one of your hands up to his sensitive tip, your thumb rubbing circles around his slit.

"Hmmm they can wait." Heat leaned forward pushing you into the mattress. His lips capturing yours in a heated kiss.

Heat pressed his dick to your entrance finding you very wet. He pushed in easily, his length stuffing you full. You let out a gasp already feeling sensitive from the sex you guys had not even an hour ago.

"Besides someone seems needy." Heat hummed, he nuzzled his head between your breast sucking on the skin there. His kisses traveling to your right breast, biting down on your nipple. His right came and played with your other breast, pinching and tweaking the nipple between his fingers.

The knot in your stomach tightend, all you could focus on was Heat. The way his hips thrust into yours, how his fingers sent a shiver down your spine, and how his red eyes looked at you.

Wait-

Red?

You looked back up at Heat or what was supposed to be Heat. Soft brown eyes were replaced with dark red ones. His once lovely Glasgow smile blown wide open to reveal row upon rows of sharp jagged teeth.

"Get off! Stop!" You punched at Heat's chest, but your hands didn't make contact. Instead they went straight through him, black tendrils engulfing your wrists.

Still you kept fighting and screaming, hoping one of the guys would hear you and come to your rescue.

Above you Heat's body began to morph and change. His flesh gave way to black smoke, his face stretching until it resembled that of a dog's only longer. Two points on either side of his head started to grow until they were massive ram horns. Soon the hulking form of the demon was bearing down on you.

"(Y/N)?" The real Heat came into the room or at least you hoped it was the real Heat. "Get off her!"

Killer, Wire, and Kid came running in the room behind Heat. They'd all heard you screaming from downstairs.

Heat was quick to charge at the demon, but all he did was land on top of you when the demon faded away.

"Shit. Where'd it go?" Kid glided his eyes around the room expecting to see the demon pop up.

"I think it's gone...?" Killer wasn't that tense anymore but he was still on edge.

You were sobbing into Heat's chest, your fingers clinging onto his shirt for dear life.

"It's alright. I'm here now, I'll keep you safe." Heat tried to calm your trembling form down.

"You're- you're the real Heat right?" You hiccupped, your (e/c) eyes trying to focus on Heat through all the tears. You pushed yourself away from Heat, you did want to be comforted by him but only if it was the real Heat. Your boyfriend looked confused at this and a little hurt.

"What are you talking about? Of course it's me (Y/N). I love you." Heat pressed forehead to yours, his brown eyes staring deeply into yours.

"I love you too." You sniffles out, you placed your arms on Heat's shoulders pulling him closer to you. Your sniffling started to die down the longer Heat held you. This was Heat you knew.

"Are you alright (Y/N)?" Killer asked as he stepped towards bed.

Heat tensed holding you closer. "Could you guys leave. She's not dressed."

"Oh right. We'll wait for you guys downstairs." Killer ushered Kid out, the red head trying to get a peak. While Wire followed quietly behind them and closing the door.