Too Many People Know

Throughout the night, LR couldn't sleep because she realized how her sister was a girl with a hard life, like a newborn fawn with no mother.

In this case, she didn't have a mother. Was she living, deceased?

It was as if she should die -it was such a painful force on her life.

She wished her sister never found that letter, but it was too late -She wanted to continue, she couldn't quit. Not now.Not ever.

She needed someone that could support them, cherish them, care.

A mother that could help Crystal throughout her life because she didn't know-how. She was tired.

Worse-she didn't even know who her dad was. She always assumed he died, but that could've also been a forgery.

LR forced herself out of bed and decided she was going to Yahaira's house and conversed with her. She was also determined to find her birth mother.

LR put on her black leather jacket and opened the main door just to find Yahaira in front of it -just about to knock.

Yahaira had a distressed expression on her face. She exploded into tears.

Sympathy filled LR's with compassion. She couldn't help it.

"Why did you do it?" Crystal asked honestly.

"I don't know...I was insecure; I thought she would leave me if she realized how many people liked her...", Yahaira muttered ruefully.

"I won't tell anyone about your secret...I promise.", Yahaira promised LR.

LR smiled.

Crystal was standing at the door listening to the conversation they were having. Crystal grinned.

"Bless you.", Crystal said.

Both of them turned to Crystal.

Yahaira's eyes lit up -She stood up quickly with her hand by her side.

Crystal pulled her in for a hug, and Yahaira hugged her back as her life depended on it.

LR looked at them happily. She yearned to have a friend like Yahaira.

Her eyes glistened with tears. She joined in the hug.

They all laughed-Everyone on the verge of crying, but the tears never came. The delight they were feeling outweighed their sadness.

Crystal and LR welcomed Yahaira into their home.

"So...", Yahaira began.

Both of the girls looked at her expectantly and pressed her to continue speaking.

"When are you going to start looking for your mom...like your real mom?", Yahaira continued.

"Today...actually.", LR said boldly.

Surprised, Crystal nodded.

"Would you like to assist us?" Crystal asked Yahaira hopefully.

Yahaira embraced her lovingly.

LR and Crystal took that as a yes.

Lucy Rose ran up the stairs to take out her laptop and started typing.

Crystal questioned what she was doing, and LR explained. She had to first find out from where the letter was sent in other to start their research.