A Strangers House

Crystal rubbed her laps and gave him a tight smile to let him know she was ready to leave the guest room.

LR had already gone out to the balcony to get some fresh air because all that she had just been through was a little hard to handle.

How did they're mother react?

Where is her mother now? Was she looking for them?

She wasn't sure-Quite. Frankly, she wasn't sure of anything at all.

LR smiled and let the cold wind blow against her skin.

LR looked around.

"Just for a few days", she said to herself.

As she turned around to leave the balcony, she saw Timothy standing there. Eyes glued to the ground.

"You can stay longer i-if you want.", he stammered.

LR just smiled gratefully. She was too exhausted to ask him why he was so nervous. LR knew she wasn't in the mood to be sympathetic, so she just sat on a red bean bag that was on the ground.

She patted the side of the bag; he sat down and smiled. Both of them didn't speak. Their souls were connected -Both of them were carrying some sort of pain, and they understood each other without uttering a word.

While the two young adults were sitting on the balcony, staring at the sky.

Crystal walked up the stairs to call the both of them to eat something she'd just whisked up.

First, she went to Timothy's guest room, but there was no one there.

So she went to the balcony instead. She knew her sister loved the wind. She beamed. But it quickly faded. Her sister and that boy were sitting close. She didn't like it. They weren't doing anything weird or cringe. They were facing forward. But notwithstanding, Crystal's blood bubbled. She wasn't going to share her sister with anyone. Not momentarily.