Another Ugly Secret

Quickly Timothy lept on to his feet and carried Ms Smith off the wooden floor.

"What are you doing?!" Crystal asked in shock. 

Timothy ignored her and kept walking towards the door.

Both of the girls didn't move.

"You dimwits, I'll explain when we get home", Timothy said, annoyed.

LR breathed in and followed him. Crystal still didn't leave.

Lucy Rose turned around expectantly. "March.", she said with her teeth rubbing each other.

Crystal just obeyed. 

When they got to the door -Jeremiah opened it with a surprised face. 

"Did you kill someone? Is she dead?" Jeremiah asked.

No one answered his questions because no one knew if she was stagnant.

Timothy just shoved Jeremiah to the side with the woman still in his arms.

He placed the pale woman on the sofa and administered CPR. 

The other children were standing there watching him while Jeremiah stared at Crystal, figuring out what she was hiding.

But she looked him in the eyes and didn't look away.

"What?" she asked coldly.

He turned around quickly-She didn't seem in the mood to be cross-examined by him.

After what seemed like ages, they heard a loud and desperate gasp for air. 

The woman looked around, panicked.

But she calmed down when she saw the two beautiful faces of her daughters. No matter what she said or did, those two girls couldn't find out. 

"Is there a room I can stay in tonight?" she asked as gracefully as possible.

Timothy could sense she didn't want to answer any questions and just nodded. The girls stared at the woman. LR could feel a stranger, and Crystal could smell a liar, but which of them was correct?