Time To Pack

Crystal walked towards the sniffling noises and saw her sister sitting in the corner.

"Hey", Crystal said and breathed.

LR didn't reply.

Crystal decided to sit down next to her.

They sat like that in silence for a while.

Crystal had learned that sometimes when people suffer or are heartbroken, they are still. You can't always answer people's sadness's.

But as always, Crystal couldn't remain by that practice.

"You know you might still see him again", Crystal proposed.

LR burst into tears. Uncontrollably. Her nose was running. Her eyes were puffy-It pained LR to see it.

LR was always quiet about her pain and struggle, and now she was sobbing hard. You could feel her pain intensifying with each tear.

Crystal's eyes misted up. She quickly stood up and ran down to the living room. "Timothy?"

"Hmm", he hummed while eating his cornflakes, his eyes fixed on a dressed-up Crystal.

"Come with me.", Crystal pleaded.

"Why?" he asked.

"Just come with me", Crystal snarled this time.

Reluctantly, Timothy stood up and walked after Crystal. When they got up, he could hear someone crying miserably.

He peeked in to see LR.

"You're the reason she's crying for the millionth time", Crystal said.

"How?" Timothy asked worriedly.

"Because she loves you. And she's leaving."

Timothy stepped in and slowly and carefully sat next to Lucy Rose.

LR quickly wiped her tears away with her sleeve. He wasn't allowed to see her cry.

She turned to him with a forced smile. "Hey."

He didn't reply. He just stroked her cheek and asked her to let all the feelings go. "Cry all you want. It's me."

LR hugged him, causing herself to fall on top of him.

Her brown eyes pierced into his as they just continued to smile. Both of them burst into laughter-They didn't like being cliché.

But before LR stood. She felt warm lips on her cheek.

Timothy looked at her and said, "When I say I love you, I mean it."

"And it doesn't matter if I'm moving?" LR asked.

"No, it wouldn't matter.", he said with a bit of a sad expression.

LR didn't know what she had done to find someone who loves her for her.

LR hugged him again, and they stayed like that silently for hours.