The Big Fight

"Lucy Rose !", yelled Crystal in irritation.

"Why are you always so rude?" Real tears in Crystal's eyes.

"Don't start whining now", mockingly rebutted LR but deep inside she wanted to embrace her sister. But she had a 'reputation to uphold'.

"I despise you!", said Crystal sharply in a croaky voice.

Angry tears were gliding down her cheeks when she wiped them forcefully so as not to seem weak.

LR was shocked to see her sister break down like that in a long time.

Crystal has always seemed so bright even when her sister hurt her but this time. This time she was so hurt and possibly because of the note she just had to read.

LR couldn't bear another second of seeing her younger sister cry so heartbreakingly. She went over to her sister and gave her the warmest hug anyone could ever ask for and whispered," I'm sorry, I love you. I didn't mean to be so ill-bred."

Cordially, Crystal hugged her sister, knowing she would never get to experience this moment again.

"Thank you", she said.

She quickly wiped her tears and separated herself from their hug.

However, LR didn't remove her hand from her sister's neck until they got to school, making Crystal light up with joy. When they went to school, LR slowly removed her hand from Crystal's neck and gave her a friendly smile to assure that she wouldn't go back to being bitter.

"Crystal!, Crystaaaallll!", someone called in high pitched voice.

Recognising that voice Crystal turned around to embrace her famous gothic friend. Lovingly Crystal beamed at her friend who she was so grateful to have. Yahaira was a good friend who never put Crystal after her reputation; she would never change her style for anyone. She would always stay the enigmatic gothic friend everyone knew her to be.

Crystal cherished her but never understood why no one ever wanted to talk to her even when she was best friends with perhaps the most popular school girl. She sighed.

"Hey, nasty beast.", James shouted out to Crystal.

Crystal never understood why he always picked on her but got hurt when she replied. Crystal has ever thought that if he didn't have such an obnoxious character, he would be someone she would want to be around almost like her sister. She didn't choose when it regarded her sister, but after the way she acted on that day, a candle of hope got lit up in Crystal's heart.