What In The World?...

Timothy was passing by a hospital room when he heard someone gasping for breath eagerly. He ignored it.

The gasps seemed more desperate each time.

Timothy stood up from his chair and forced himself to open the door.

Crystal was in there, and a woman was holding her neck.

It was as if she was on the brink of dying.

Timothy thought the first time he would be able to use his to save someone. It would be from bullying. But here he was, saving someone from dying. He quietly snuck up from behind the woman and pressed as hard as he could into her pulse, and she slumped to the ground.

Timothy looked at Crystal with terror in his eyes. She didn't have an expression. She was too busy gasping for air.

Quickly she stood up from the ground, almost falling.

She was scared she was going to attack her again.

She thanked the boy in front of her and tried to wake LR up. But she wouldn't budge.

Timothy stood in a position to lift LR, but Crystal stopped him and said, "I need to run somewhere far...You've already helped enough."

Timothy ignored her and lifted LR from the hospital bed.

Crystal frowned in bewilderment.

He was holding her as if he knew her long ago.

LR would never be friends with a boy. She always babbled on about how they were suitable for nothing and how all they knew was to show off.

Crystal hurriedly snapped out of her state and started following the boy who was already trotting.

"Why and where was he running to with my sister?" Crystal thought.

She fastened her velocity to catch up with the boy.

She had to make sure he wasn't abducting her sister.

However, Crystal was a little bit undoubted he wouldn't hurt her since he'd just saved her from getting annihilated.

After they had just run for about 5 minutes, they stopped at a lovely looking house, and he welcomed Crystal in as he was still carrying her sister in his hands.

"Sit here. You'll be safe for a while.", Timothy said to Crystal.