Chapter 24: Dark Deiser

Hey, guys heads up. This song I made is about sex. No other way to put it. Pandemic normally has done fun songs, but I wanted to experiment and have them do a lustful song. It contains sexual lines and lyrics. Please do not judge me this is just a one-time thing. Ok, let's get to this potentially controversial chapter, shall we?

Jay-Kobe's Pov

Singing, editing, and dancing. That is how our week has been like. We are in the dance room right now practicing for the comeback tonight. I was a little nervous about this song because it is about sex. I mean we are not going to be the first Kpop group with a sexual song. After all, Namjoon-Hyung had his song Expensive Girl. "Ok, guys I think that is good for today." Everyone dropped to the floor.

     "This is the most interesting song we have made. Are you guys ready," Angel asked.

     "Yea it is something different. It will show we know more than one genre. It is a step outside of our concert zone. I am excited about this song," Damien exclaimed.

I tell everyone to go to the dorm and rest. They can do other things I was saying it as a suggestion. I decide to use the company shower and wash up. After the shower I text Soobin.

In-text

InnocentBean01: Hey Soobean can I stop by the dorm and hang with you?

Soobin: Yea sure, but Hueningkai is the only one there. The rest of us are doing solo activities. I will let him know you are coming over.

InoccentBean01: Ok.

End

I walk to their dorm as I get my stuff. When I knock on the door I am met by a smiling Hueningkai.

     "Come in Jay-Kobe-Hyung."

I thank him and walk into the dorm taking off my shoes and putting on house slippers. I walk over to the table and he hands me a cup of tea. "Thank you Hueningkai."

     "No problem Hyung." 

I sip my tea. "How are things going on with your groupmates?"

     "Good, we have been doing practice and we released a Japanese version of blue hour. That was fun to do."

I smile at how enthused he was talking about it. "Yea I like Blue Hour."

     "What is your favorite song by our group?"

I thought about it for a moment. "I would have to say Run Away."

     "What is wrong Hyung? I noticed when you came in you had a worried expression. I had assumed you were just tired from practicing, but you still have the same look."

     "Well, it is about the comebacks tonight. I wrote a song and I am not sure how everyone will react. It a song about sex and has very explicit lyrics in it." Even now with hours away before the comeback, I was having anxiety about Dark Desire. Hueningkai looked like he was in deep thought before he spoke up.

     "I know your group's style. Normally it is fun upbeat songs and about not caring about what others think. What made you want to make a song about lust. That is what you need to answer."

     "The group wanted to do something different and step outside our comfort zones with this song. Something challenging to show our fans the creative ability we poses by changing up the songs we make. That is why we made a lustful song." I then realize I answered my own question.

     "Looks my work here is done."

     "Thank you Hueningkai."

     "It was my pleasure to help Hyung. I look forward to hearing the song."