Chapter 4: First Fan Meet

Hey guys, I am back. School has been stressful, so sorry for not posting. Ok let's get into this chapter, shall we?

Jay-Kobe's Pov

Edited

I was resting on the couch while the other members were eating and talking. I am so tired after doing the choreography. We finally made our official debut that is crazy! I wonder if my parents saw it from America. All of a sudden I was woken up by a loud noise coming toward me and open my eyes to see Bts walking toward my group.

"You guys did great," said J-Hope. I got up and walked to my members as we bowed to our seniors.

"Thank you. We have been working really hard and in the end, it was a great show. I just hope we did not come across as too bold," said Damien.

"That was kinda the plan when I wrote the song. The message behind it was we are not going to let any hate bring up-down. Whether we rise or fall we will do it together. We are Pandemic and we are here to stay," It may have been a bit much, but I wanted to let any future haters that we are here to stay.

"I like the meaning behinds the song. It is strong and powerful. Just remember you all just started so do not get arrogant," We all looked at Yoongi.

"Are you guys going to come and watch the rest of the performances? There are seats reserved for Pandemic," said Jimin.

I thought because we just debuted we did not have seats. We all followed Bts to a table with our stage names on it. We sat down and watched the rest of the performances and other idols, groups like BlackPink and Got7 performed. Looking to my left I see Yang Yeosob and his group Highlight. He saw me and motioned for me to come over, I told Angel and he did not care. Walking over I bow to him and this other member before taking a seat.

"I was just telling my members about you and your group before you performed."

I was sitting with the group that I looked up to since I got into K-pop. This is like a dream come true for me. I was pulled out of my thoughts when their leader tapped me on the shoulder.

"Let me introduce myself, I am Doonjoon leader of Highlight the theses are my members Dongwoon, Yeoseb, and Gikwang."

I stood and introduced myself "Hello my name is Jay-Kobeof Pandemic. It is nice to meet you all. I started listening to you all when you were known as Beast. Your music is nice to listen to and has a nice upbeat vibe to it." I sat back down and talked to the others. After the shows were over I said goodbye and walked to my group.

"Man I am beat and ready for some sleep," said Jordan.

"Not yet you guys. Bts invited us to dinner to celebrate," Angel said.

After getting our things we walk to the van that takes us to the restaurant to meet Bts. Angel gave our driver the address and we were off. Making it to the restaurant we get out and walk in and tell the host we have a party of twelve. She told us the other guests have already arrived and she too the large table where Bts was waiting. Looking around I see other idols and groups like Highlight, BigBang, and Twice.

We sit down and start and I start a conversation with Tae. "Hyung is it just me or is this place full of other idol groups?"

"Jay, this restaurant was made exclusively for idols so we can enjoy a nice meal without being bombarded with fans while eating. We love our fans, but we like to eat in peace like normal people."

"I guess that makes sense."

"Angel, do we have anything for schedule," I ask.

"Yes, we have our first fan meet tomorrow morning and then dance practice. After that, we are free for the day why?"