Chapter 11: Jay-Kobe's First Comeback

Hey, Pandemonium back here with another chapter as promised. Ok, let's get into the chapter, shall we?

Weeks later Jay-Kobe's pov his room.

Edited

I was sitting on my bed looking at Instagram wanting to see what our fans were doing. I did a V-Line a week ago and told Pandemonium about my new song. I leaked a six-second clip of audio and fans were ecstatic about the release. In the news, our song Outbreak hit number one on the Korean billboard charts. BTS was so proud the moment they found out they invited us to dinner and we had loads of fun. BTS was second and Tomorrow by Together are third. We received an invitation to an award show yesterday like many Kpop groups. There are going to be performances from BTS, BlackPink, and others.

Other groups are going to be having comebacks as well including me. I will perform my song One-Sided Love for the first time. I am quite excited because this song is very personal to me. Jimin-Hyung told me to make sure it comes from the heart and that is what I did, well at least from a broken heart. Looking at the time I have to log on to my zoom class. I log on and the teacher starts talking.

     "Good afternoon everyone, please turn your books to page 35," said Mr. Dan

I take this chance to tell everyone about tonight. Many of my classmates are Pandemonium's too and follow our official Instagram page. "Before you guys do that I have exciting news! For those who follow our page, I released a teaser for my new song. Well, tonight I will be performing the full song tonight to turn on your tv's and watch it live!" Everyone went crazy saying they would skip class for it.

"Mr. Park let me remind you not to disrupt the class. Just because you are an idol now does not give you an excuse to interrupt. Now focus please Mr. Park."

That class took forever but finally ended. As I get up from my bed my phone goes off. I see it is Yoseob. He wanted to know if I wanted to hang in his dorm with him and his members. I text back sure and go downstairs. As I head from the door Angel calls me.

     "Where are you going Jay-Kobe?"

     "Why do you not trust me?"

     "No, I wanted to know because we have the award show to go to tonight."

     "Yoseob texted me asking if I wanted to hang out for a little."

     "Jay-Kobe is going to hang with another group, I feel betrayed. Are we not good enough," Damien asked dramatically.

Then my brother pipes it.

     "He literally lives with you guys. He has other friends you know."

     "Just make sure you are back before five," Angel said.

I tell them I will and walk out of the dorm. As I was walking toward the exit of the building I saw Soobin.

     "Hey, Jay-Kobe fancy seeing you. I was on my way to the company gym, wanna come?"

     "Sorry Soobin, I already have plans with someone else. I will see you tonight at the award show."

"All good see you."

Soon I made it to the All Around Us Entertainment building and walk-in. I head to the dorm and knock.

     "Jay-Kobe come on it."

I walk into their dorm and walk to the couch where Yoseob waits. I sit down and he starts talking.

     "Have you been? I know we haven't talked in a while."

     "Things have been eventful, to say the least. We went on our first tour, I had a scandal, and I wrote a song. I will be performing it tonight. Oh, yea and my group's song Outbreak made it to number one on the Korean billboards."