A good day

The next morning I woke up in a pair of warm and cold arms. Literally. I look up to see Sho on his phone, scrolling through his social media accounts, with a smirk on his face.

"Sho, what time is it?", I yawn, still feeling tired from yesterday. He looks down at me, a soft look in his eyes, and kisses the top of my head, pulling me closer to him. 

"Nearly 6am, love.", he states before adding in a low voice, "How about we go on a date after classes today?" I stare at him in shock before replying to him with a happy yes. He smiles at my answer before pecking me on the head once more.
I blush at the sight, his smile is honestly one of the most attractive things I've ever seen, and the most rare- He stares at me, his face twisting into a look of confusion. "Are you okay, baby? You're red. Do you have a fever?"

He quickly sits up, lifting me up as he does, and places a hand on my head. "Hmm, no fever.", he sighs in relief. I cuddle up against him once more and he groans, "{N/N}, we need to get ready for school."

"School?" I asked, clearly confused. Then it clicked, "Holy shit, I forgot school existed-" I gasped. Sho lets out a low chuckle before pulling the covers off of us. "Right, get up and get ready." he says, walking out of my room to grab his uniform and let me get dressed.

~

After getting ready, me and Sho said bye to my brother and his boyfriend. We decided to set off earlier than usual and walk to UA, rather than go by car. It was a peaceful walk, and I feel like it really helped us get closer. When we were halfway there, we stopped by a coffee shop and ordered some coffee to go, and then he held my hand the rest of the way to school. Needless to say, we walked into class that day the happiest we ever have.

Sho had been laughing when I opened the classroom door and the look on our classmates faces were priceless. Hell, even Aizawa looked shocked. Sho just chuckled at their faces and led us through the classroom door, straight towards our seats. 

Half an hour into class, Aizawa started handing out papers. Papers that held the number of internship offers we received. I received the 3rd highest amount of offers in class, with 973 offers, while Todoroki was first with 4,123 offers. 

Bakugou was screaming about how Sho got more than him, since he got 3,556 offers in total. Personally, I didn't see why he was complaining. Some people got barely any, take Midoriya for example, he literally got 1 offer! I mean, Bakugou even got an offer from the number 4 hero, yet he's still acting like a bitch?

After everyone had received their lists, Aizawa mentioned that we now had an important decision to make. This led to Midnight entering the classroom in an exaggerated fashion, and that's how the Hero Name choosing began. 

Midoriya Izuku: Deku
Uraraka Ochaco: Uravity
Asui Tsuyu: Froppy
Kirishima Eijirou: Red Riot
Yaoyorozu Momo: Creati
Mineta Minoru: Grape Juice
Tokoyami Fumikage: Tsukuyomi
Jiro Kyoka: Earphone Jack
Iida Tenya: Tenya
Koda Koji: Anima
Aoyama Yuuga: Can't Stop Twinkling
Sero Hanta: Cellophane
Kaminari Denki: Chargebolt
Hagakure Toru: Invisible Girl
Ashido Mina: Pinky
Sato Rikido: Sugarman
Ojiro Mashirao: Tailman
Shoji Mezo: Tentacole
Katsuki Bakugo: Undecided (seriously, who goes with king explosion murder?!)
Todoroki Shoto: Shoto

Eventually, it was my turn. I walked to the front of the class and held up my board, "Uhm.. so this was hard to think about. Couldn't be avatar, since I don't use fire. Nature freak doesn't have a good ring to it. So I thought about it for a while. My Hero Name will be; Aquaaerterra. It's Latin for the elements I use. Aqua for water, Aer for air, and Terra for earth. I combined the Latin names to make it, I guess..." I scratched the back of my head nervously.

Midnight claps her hands together and smiles brightly, "What a perfect and creative name! Well done!" I smile back at her and walk back to my desk. As I sit down, Sho reaches his hand out towards me, and grabs mine. He smiles at me and rests his hand on my desk, still grasping onto my own. 

~

The rest of the day went by perfectly. I ate lunch with Sho near the fountain at the back of school, while our friends ate in the cafeteria. Monoma didn't bother the class today, making the day even better. The day was just... calm.

Then the end of the day arrived, so me and Sho headed off on our date.

He decided that he just wanted to have a chill date, so we walked. We walked and did what we wanted. We went to the mall, looked around shops, laughed, joked. It was perfect.

He even took me to this new ice-cream place that opened, and let me get a HUGE ice-cream sundae, something my parents never allowed for me. I literally have to hide the ice-cream at home, any dessert really. If the food isn't healthy, I 'can't have it'. Fuck that, I'll do what I want.

After the ice-creams we headed to an arcade. It was, surprisingly, Sho's first time in an arcade, so he had no clue what to do at first. However, after a few rounds of 'Dance Dance Revolution', he got really into it. He had fun. WE had fun. 

After spending a few hours on our date, we heard a few familiar voices. Well, one familiar, loud, anger filled voice, that was followed by others laughter.
We turned around to see Bakugou and Kirishima battling it out on one of those zombie shooting games. Mina, Sero and Denks were laughing at Bakugou screaming 'DIE' every time he killed a zombie. Sho and I looked to one another and laughed, catching the eyes of our classmates who waved at us.

After spending around 15 minutes speaking to them, we headed back towards my house. It had gotten dark out, and my brother had messaged us asking where we were and if Sho was staying over again. 
Luckily, he decided to stay over once more and his sister, Fuyumi, dropped off some more clothes for him. 

We reached home after a 20 minute walk and, before we walked in the house, Sho stopped me. He grabbed my arm gently and turned me so that I faced him, then he leaned down and kissed my lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck, as he wraps his around my waist, and I smile. He presses his forehead against mine and whispers, "{N/N}, will you be my real girlfriend? Not my fake, arranged one?"

This is the best day ever.