The dorms

Today was finally the day of moving into dorms. It was a bit of a surprise for me when Aizawa knocked on the door of my house and asked to speak to my parents. Unfortunately for him, they weren't there. Then again, they barely are.

He tried to ring them a bunch of times too, but they never picked up the phone. In the end, he had to settle with my brothers decision and, luckily, my brother agreed as long as I'd be safe!

So here I was, stood in the common room of the dorms next to my boyfriend and my two best friends, Denki and Kyoka. Sho had been really clingy lately. Ever since training camp he's been almost stuck to me like glue, apart from the day he went and saved Bakugou without telling me!

After speaking to my friends for a few minutes, I headed off to my room. This also meant that, much to Sho's dismay, I had to leave Sho so we could decorate our rooms.
My room was on the girls floor and was right next to Kyoka's room. This was great for me as I could go over whenever, and not even have to walk far.

~

(Okay so this is the room I chose, but you can have your room however you like

(Okay so this is the room I chose, but you can have your room however you like. If I'm honest, this is only going to be one part of {Y/N}'s room for me, she's gonna have a gaming side of her room, as well as this side.)

Eventually, I finished decorating my room and got ready to go and eat. The moment I stepped out of my door, I was stopped by Mina and the other girls. 

"Hey {Y/N}!" Mina began. I raised my eyebrows at her as she walked closer to me. Sure, we were comfortable around each other, but we hardly ever spoke. "We're having a room contest! Come downstairs so we can get started!" she squealed in excitement. I just nodded my head and followed after the other girls.

We made our way downstairs and I instantly spotted Sho. He was standing with Midoriya and Iida, seemingly tuning out their entire conversation. Huffing, I walked towards him and smacked the top of his head. 

He jumps, clearly surprised that someone was behind him, and turns to look at me. "{N/N}? What was that for?"

"Speak to your friends Sho! You can't just ignore them!"

"Why not?"

"Because it's rude."

"But why?"

Our petty argument lasted for a few minutes and we didn't realise the whole class was listening in at this point. Well, we didn't know until Iida coughed to get our attention. Instantly, me and Sho stopped our argument and bowed, apologising to the rest of the class, to which they just laughed at us.

After the laughter died down, we started the dorm contest.

First, we invaded Midoriya's room which was, unsurprisingly, full of All Might merch. I was high-key creeped out by his All Might obsession, while others seemed unbothered.