UA Sports Festival (part1)

Two weeks have passed since Kirishima and Sho argued behind the school, and I haven't spoken to either of them since. This probably wasn't a good idea, since the whole class are suspecting something's wrong with our 'relationship', and I'm scared it'll get out to the media. I don't want the media, or Japan in general, to look down on me or Sho due to a deal between our parents... It wasn't our fault. We didn't ask for this to happen.

Anyway, it's finally time for the Festival and the whole class is basically getting themselves psyched up for it, Well - apart from the quiet kids, they're shitting themselves. Personally, I don't think they need to worry. They made it to the hero course with their quirks, and so many others didn't, they should be proud of themselves! Even if they don't win the tournament, or get to the finals, they've managed to do what so many others couldn't!
Currently we are all waiting outside the stadium, preparing for the challenge ahead. I'm stood with Kami, Jiro, Bakugou, Sero and Mina. Kirishima won't come close to us right now, due to the glares I'm sending his way. Instead, he's speaking with Midoriya and Iida, and Todoroki is chatting with Uraraka. I feel a pang of jealousy as he smiles at one of her jokes and clench my fists. Don't get me wrong, I love Uraraka, she's great, but I guess people being so close to Sho makes me kinda... jealous? Bakugou notices and smirks. "Damn, Nature Bitch is getting jealousss!" he says loudly, continuing the 's'. I turn to him and hit his arm, "Shut up, BAKUHOE!" I yell, causing the class to stare at us and burst into a fit of laughter as we fight.

Shoto's POV

"Shut up, BAKUHOE!", I hear my 'fiancée' shout. I turn around to see her face bright red as her and Bakugou fight. I don't know what overcame me, but I stomped up to the two and grabbed her arm, dragging her away before pulling her into my embrace. 
The class go back to what they were doing and I release the short girl I was hugging, "So you ignore me for weeks... then flirt with the angry Pomeranian?" I say coldly. She looks up at me, anger in her eyes, "Why would I flirt with him?! Why would I do that when I like-" she stops and covers her mouth. "You like who...?" I ask quizzically, but she just runs away from me.

{Y/N}'s POV

Oh shit. I almost told him I liked him, that wouldn't have ended well. I mean, he doesn't like me like that. Sure, we've gotten closer, but he thinks of me more like a friend, and that's all I'll ever be to him.
I quickly push the thoughts of him to the back of my head as everyone heads into the stadium, and take my starting position. 

The first 'tournament' was a race, but it was a race like no other. As I look around I see that people from so many different classes were taking part, even those from general studies and the support course. 
The race starts. I look around and bend the air to my will, flying myself across one part of the course... until a robot blocked my way. That 0 pointer from the exams! Shit, I can't get past this. I lower myself as the robot moves it's arm towards me, it manages to hit the side of my arm and I go flying... right into the arms of Sho. He holds on to me and freezes the ground, carrying me across the ice. I look and see Mineta charging towards me and Sho, obviously to try and stop us, as the rest of Class 1A manage to avoid the ice. I use my quirk to lift some rocks from the ground and throw them at him, sending him towards one of the villain robots.
We then hear Present Mic's voice booming over the speakers, "LOOK AT OUR POWER COUPLE GO! THEY'RE CURRENTLY IN THE LEAD, BUT WILL THEY WIN?!" We just ignore him and focus on the rest of the race.

We eventually make it to the next part of the obstacle race, The Canyon. Sho puts me down and nods at me. He creates a wall of ice to block the other contestants for a while, and I cause parts of the earth to rise, creating another wall directly behind his. I hope they enjoy breaking through this. I then manipulate the air around me and Sho to fly over the Canyon, instead of using the ropes provided. We make it to the end just as people start to break through. We never stop once, just keep running to the next obstacle.

The next obstacle we had to pass was the mine field. We were a bit confused when we first saw them, not really understanding what would happen. Sho went to step on one but I pulled him back, throwing a rock into the middle and watching an explosion happen. We sigh and look at each other. Sho then creates ice and glides over the mine field. Just as I'm about to use my water to help me cross, I hear a loud explosion. Bakugou. 
He begins to use his explosions to fly across, I honestly didn't know he could do that. Then I see Midoriya, he was - wait, IS HE USING A DAMN LID? This kid was using a lid and setting off explosions, sending him flying across the mine field. I couldn't lose. I use my water and lift myself up, sending myself flying after them. Although, in the end, it still wasn't enough.

Midoriya crossed the finish line first, followed by Shoto. Me and Bakugou fought for third place, but I ended up crossing the finish line before him, bumping him into 4th place. He screams and goes to grab onto my arm, but I just stick my middle finger up at him and walk away to congratulate Midoriya. "Hey! Good job, Mido, but don't go getting your hopes up just yet! Still two more things to go, right?" I smile sweetly at the green haired boy. "U-Uh yeah! Thanks {L/N}..." he stutters. 
I smile once more and walk to Sho, who seemed to be having a mini breakdown, although no one else could tell. I pat his shoulder, worry evident on my face, "{Y/N}, father is here." he says, lowering his voice. "Oh shit..." I look up towards the stands, seeing Todoroki Enji staring down at us. I bow at him and give him a smile - a fake smile, may I add - before nudging Sho and dragging him towards the other contestants.

This was gonna be a long day, huh?