Untitled Part 20

Hey y'all, I just realised there was no need for the last chapter, but I'm keeping it up. 
I've decided I'm not even going to do the Provisional Hero Licence Exam Arc, as I would've just made {Y/N} stick with the group instead of going off with Todoroki, so it's not all important to the story line (:
So yeah, the last episode wasn't so important, just them moving into dorms. Just think of it as a filler (:
So let's just jump into the Arc with Overhaul! 

(P.S. They have still done the hero licence exam, and it's the same. Bakugou and Todoroki didn't pass and are taking those make-up class things so they can get try to get their licence in April)

The licence exam went well. Well, for everyone apart from Bakugou and Sho. They failed, hard. Bakugou seems mad and upset about it, but Sho doesn't seem all that bothered. In fact, he thanked the guy that 'made him fail' (Inasa), said something about how he made him realize there were some important things he missed. 

We were all back at the dorms now anyway, and I was cuddling with Sho in my room. He was fast asleep, drained from the Exam, while I was laid next to him watching 'Sk8 the infinity'. (I'm actually just starting this after finishing HxH, dunno what to think of it yet)

I ran my fingers through his hair as he snored softly, smiling to myself. He looks peaceful when he's sleeping, like nothing in the world could bother him, not even his father, at this very moment. 

With one last glance at the dual haired boy, I carefully move so that I'm facing him and cuddle into his chest, slowly drifting off to sleep.

~

I woke up the next morning after feeling someone jump on me and haring Sho groan in annoyance. I open my eyes to see Denki laying on top of me and Sho, with Kyoka and Jiro laughing at the door. 

"...Kaminari," Sho starts, raising a pillow above his head, "you have a 10 second head start.". Denki's eyes widen at this and he quickly races out of the room, Sho waiting for 10 seconds before running after him with my favourite pillow. (Totally not a Hange body pillow)
Kyoka and Momo come sit down on my bed with me, laughing their asses off at Sho's reaction, while I was sulking about my favourite pillow being gone. A minute after we'd settled down we hear a loud scream and jump up from our places, running out of the room. 

Once we reach the common area, we see Denki frozen to the floor while Sho hits him with my favourite pillow. I gasp and run up to Sho, screaming at the top of my lungs, "NOT MY HANGE PILLOW BITCH!", while jumping onto his back.
I immediately tried to grab my pillow, while Sho threatens to burn it since I 'love Hange more than him'.

Eventually, Aizawa walks into the common room and sighs, "Do I need to put you three on house arrest too?".
We immediately look towards him, Sho melting his fire and helping Denki up, while I grab my pillow and hug it, staring at Aizawa. "Who else is on house arrest? I didn't know about this."

Denki interrupts just as Aizawa was going to explain, "Midobro and Bakubro had a HUGE fight last night, so they're on house arrest!"
I just laughed, not even surprised at this point. I don't understand how it hasn't happened earlier, they fight all the time. 

As we were all speaking, Bakugou walks into the common room and sends us all a nasty glare. "Stupid fucking extras. Woke me up", he grumbles. Denki laughs at the sight of sleepy Bakugou, angering Bakugou more, "SHUT THE FUCK UP DUNCE FACE!"

I turn around at the comment, "Dunce face? Shut the hell up Bakubitch. He's not an idiot. Learn some fucking respect Mr. 'Mommy issues'."
Everyone in the room just turns and looks at me as I walk out of the room and into the kitchen, ignoring Bakugou's swears and shouts behind me. Denki, Jiro and Sho walk into the kitchen with me, leaving Momo with Iida, who was scolding Bakugou.

~3 days later~

Midoriya's 3 day house arrest ends, while Bakugou still has another day left. 

We were all, except Bakugou, sat in our seats in the 1A classroom, waiting on Aizawa. He enters the room and informs us of 3 students, the Big 3, that will be working with us today. 

The 3 students walk into the classroom and introduce themselves, Togata Mirio, Hado Nejire and Amajiki Tamaki. I knew two of these heroes in training already. 
"Mirio! Amajiki!" I shout, standing from my seat and rushing over to them. Mirio gives me a big smile and a wave while Amajiki hides behind him.

Nejire speaks up, "Mirio, is this the cutie from where you intern?!", she yells. Causing Sho to lift his head up in shock. 
"Yup! Hey {Y/N}, I didn't know you knew Tamaki!" he says, pushing Amajiki from behind him. I smile brightly, "Yup! Amajiki and I go waaay back. He used to always be sat in this coffee shop I frequent, in the same place, so I started a conversation with him and we started to become friends! Haven't seen him for a while though." I frown at the end.

As we continued to speak, Aizawa raises an eyebrow and fake coughs, trying to get our attention. "Okay class, get into your gym uniforms and meet in Gym Gamma." he says, pushing me out of the classroom with the rest of my classmates.

After getting changed and meeting in Gym Gamma, we see Mirio standing in the middle. Then he tells us he's going to take us all on at once. Amajiki stands facing a wall and claims, "Mirio. You're impossible."

20 seconds go by and Midoriya charges in first, bad idea. He gets distracted when Mirio uses his quirk and his clothes begin to fall off of him, or phase through him. Midoriya goes to kick him, only for his foot to go right through him.
When Mirio turns to speak to Midoriya, Sero shoots tape, and Aoyama shoots his laser, at Mirio. However, it once again goes straight through him and hits a rock instead.

The smoke from the collision makes the class lose sight of Mirio, only for him to show up behind Kyoka saying, "I think I'll start by taking out the long distance fighters!", only to be attacked by Tokoyami and his Dark Shadow which, once again, goes straight through Mirio.
Mirio was completely naked at this point and we were all shocked, apart from Hagakure since she gets naked to be completely invisible. 

He runs around the room, punching the long distance fighters in the stomach, while still using his quirk so their attacks can't hit him. Eventually, he has the long distance fighters down for the count.

He then starts attacking the close distance fighters, starting with Midoriya. He seems surprised by Midoriya at first, but still takes him out by tricking him and landing a solid punch on his stomach. He then moves on to take out Iida and Kiri, and then the rest of class 1A. Oh, how I wish Bakugou was here so he could get beaten up too.

Eventually the class stands up, most still clutching onto their stomachs, while me and Sho just stood up like it was nothing, we'd been through much worse. 
After a while of training, the big 3 had to leave, and we all went back to class to finish the day. 

~

The day ends and we all head back to the dorms. We enter the dorm rooms to see Bakugou asleep on one of the couches, and I decided to play a bit of a prank. I asked Momo to make me some markers and makeup, as well as some pink hair grips, and walk over to the ash blonde. 

I start by adding a foundation way lighter than his actual skin tone, moving onto adding pink eyeshadow and cat eyeliner. The boy stirs and I jump back, afraid of being attacked, but he doesn't wake up. I cautiously apply a deep red lipstick on his lips, then putting two red circles on his cheeks, kind of like Uraraka's blush. 
After I finished with the makeup, I moved his hair back and placed the many pink grips/clips in his hair and, finally, I used the black marker to write the word 'EXTRA' on his forehead. 

Once I finished, I walked away and threw the evidence away (so I wouldn't get caught), leaving the rest of the class giggling and taking pictures of Bakugou. Just as I reach my dorm room, I hear a loud boom from downstairs. Notifying me that Bakugou had woken up and seen his face.

Well, let's just hope he doesn't know it was me.