*Not a chapter*

Hey everyone. I just wanted to come on here and talk about things for a bit, instead of posting a chapter. However, I will be posting 2 chapters this week since I didn't post any last week, due to my mental health at the moment. 

Recently, in real life (obviously), things have been really difficult for me mentally and physically. And last week I found out I was meant to return to college next week (I'm 17, Ik that in America and other places you start at 18, but I'm from England so I started at 16), but due to my mental health I'm not able to. I can't really speak to any of my friends about this, as they don't really understand and shrug it off. So I thought I'd write about it here, although not everyone will actually read this- 

However, earlier today I realised it's been a full month of me being suicide attempt free, and I was really happy about this and wanted to share it! And nearly 2 years (if you don't include my relapses) of recovering from an eating disorder I had from age 11. 
It's also been 3 weeks since I came out to my family as non-binary (I've been out to my friends for a year now), and at first my family didn't take it so well. It was like when I came out as lesbian (when I identified as female), as they didn't really understand it, but they're finally accepting me after weeks of mis-gendering me, and I feel a bit happier because of this.

Anyway, the reason I'm writing this is because I wanted to let you all know that I appreciate every one who reads my stories, even the ones who constantly tell me to kill the kid on my Sero story, as writing is the one thing that keeps me from fully going insane, especially in the past few months.
I also wanted to check up on all of you and let you all know that, no matter what you're going through, you don't need to be afraid to reach out for help. If any of you ever wanted to talk, feel free to send me a private message on Wattpad and I'll reply as soon as I can.
You can feel free to talk to me about literally anything (even if it's something others think is weird, because I'm weird too so it's fine), and even if you just need cheering up or some advice! (:
Obviously you don't need to speak about anything you're not comfortable with, it's just an example! (:

Anyways thanks for reading this message (and sorry if it was just me being cringy or stupid)

Love from
♡ ~Zen~ ♡