Infiltration

Today was the day.

I quietly slipped out of my bed, - it was currently 5am- careful not to wake up the heterochromatic boy laid next to me, before grabbing my hero costume and leaving the room, rushing to meet with my four friends. 

I reached the common room and saw Kiri and Midoriya waiting silently for the rest of us. I joined them in their silence until the two other girls walked into the room, nodding at us to show they're ready to go.

We walked out of the dorms and straight towards the train station, not uttering a single word to one another. Not even on the train. 
Once we hopped off the train we were greeted by the pro-heroes of our agencies, who walked with us to Nighteye's agency where we got changed, preparing ourselves for the mission. 

We waited a few hours for all the other heroes to arrive, then waited until 10am to finally set off towards the Shie Hassaikai base. You could see the determination in Midoriya's eyes as we neared their base, and the fear in Uraraka's and Tsu's, as well as the confidence in Kiri's. 
I wasn't sure what I felt. Was I scared? Was I determined? Maybe I was calm? I don't know at this point. I just wanted to save the little girl. 

~

We finally reached the base, and instantly rushed in, terrifying the people standing guard. Uraraka and Tsu stayed at the entrance to fight and make sure none of them followed, along with multiple heroes, while FatGum's group, as well as Nighteye's group (with Aizawa joining), ran straight through the doors and flooded into the base, heading straight for the basement.

Mirio decided to phase through the wall and check to see if Nighteye's suspicion was correct, which it was. He re-emerged from the wall and explained that the path stretches on. After hearing this, Kiri and Midoriya instantly used their quirks to shatter the wall and continue up the path.

Once we broke through the wall, the hallway seems to distort, due to the result of a quirk. FatGum asks Aizawa to disable the quirk quickly, forgetting that Aizawa can only remove the quirks of the person he sees, and he could not see this quirk user. 

Mirio phases through the wall, once again, in pursuit of the villain as the villain causes the group to open up underneath us, causing us to fall down a floor and to be greeted by three members of the 'Eight Bullets'.
Amajiki decides that he is adamant on taking the three men on alone, much to Kiri's objection, and Aizawa erases the men's quirks before we began running again.
I look back at Amajiki one last time, praying that he will make it out of this alive.

We continue to run on, Kiri's concern for Amajiki clear on his face. I speed up and run next to the boy, harshly hitting him on the back as I scold him, "Have some faith in him, damnit! He's strong Kiri, he'll make it out!"
This seems to pull the boy back into his senses as he snaps his head forwards, worry now being replaced with determination.

As we continue to run, Aizawa gets attacked by a piece of manipulated wall, seemingly from Mimic's quirk, however FatGum efficiently pushes the tired man out of the way, before disappearing into the wall and quickly followed by Kiri.

This left me, Midoriya, Aizawa, Nighteye and LockRock, so far we were four people down than what we started with. However, we continued running, struggling to navigate through the basement due to Mimic's quirk. 
Suddenly, the walls begin to close on us, but this is quickly stopped by LockRock, who uses his quirk to keep the walls from closing on us. 
Parts of the wall begin moving to attack the group, but Midoriya uses his quirk to kick and break them, while I focused on freezing my water to guard Nighteye and myself. 

Suddenly, me and Nighteye are separated from the rest of the group, finding ourselves in a completely different hallway. 
"MIDORIYA? AIZAWA? LOCKROCK?" I shout, worried for my comrades, before I'm suddenly attacked from behind by a member of the LOV, Twice.