~ Author's Note ~

I just wanted to say thank you all so so much for your support and your love for this book! It means so so much to me that you love my writing and it gives me the motivation and the inspiration to write more! So thank you all so much for your positivity and your kind words!

If you enjoyed this book, I have many BNHA characters x reader books!

•••••••••• COMPLETED ••••••••••

Hate To Love You | Keigo Takami/Hawks x Reader

Keigo Takami, Number 2 Hero in Japan and Japan's heartthrob. The hero who broke all the rules to make them his own. The guy who could have as many girls as he wanted at the drop of a hat. The most attractive male in all of Japan, one of the most popular heroes in Japan...

(Y/n) (L/n), the quiet girl who's shy and opinionated. Bullied. Beaten up. Penalised and mocked during her high school years. Finally getting her big break of becoming a makeup artist for one of the most popular modelling agencies in Japan!

But what happens when bully meets victim after so long? Will Keigo even remember or will (Y/n) remind him?

And what happens when bully falls for the victim?...

••••••••••• ONGOING •••••••••••

Soothe | Bakugo Katsuki x Reader

"What aren't you telling me?... There's something going on that I'm not being told about (Y/n)... What's going on? Huh?"...

"It's nothing, Katsuki... don't worry about it,"...

"You'll tell me and you'll tell me now or I'm walking out that door!"...

- - - - -

(Y/n) (L/n) is the babysitter of Shoto Todoroki and Momo Yaoyorozu's twin children. Spending each hour with their beautiful children while their parents are out saving the world from danger while juggling for a college degree.

Katsuki Bakugo. Japan's Number Two Hero. Bad boy, heartbreaker and somewhat dismissive of others emotions. He believes that he doesn't need a relationship. That they're a waste of time and space and that it'll just hold him back...

But what happens when he stumbles into the babysitter?

And what happens when he falls for her? The risk of dating one of his best friends babysitter was rather big...

Will he fall in love or will he ignore her and push her away like all the other girls he's grown to like? And will (Y/n) give him a shot or will she focus on her job and ignore him?

_______________

I'm Not A Pawn | Shoto Todoroki x Reader
  Royal AU

"I don't think your father understands that he's no longer the king, I don't appreciate being controlled,"...

"You're only a woman, darling, he's just looking out for you and for the kingdom. He's making sure you're doing the job properly, being a queen is tiring,"...