Chapter 38

Humming to myself, I sit in the teachers lounge reading through exams and smiling to myself as I log the grades into the system to be ready to print off for reports. A smile on my lips at the grades everyone is getting, the whole class doing amazing as always. A swell of pride rushing through me as I look at Kaminari's and Ashido's papers. They did so well! Their hard work finally paid off which makes me so happy for them! They're going to be so happy when they get their reports! I couldn't wait to see their eyes shine with happiness and jump up for joy.

Seeing their happy faces would be the one thing that would cheer me up after putting up with a rather stressful few weeks. After dad refused to go to my wedding, Midoriya (Shoto's plus one) decided to pull out which, in turn, upset Shoto. He was best friends with the greenette after all so he didn't understand why he'd pull out (probably because my dad told him to) which wasn't fair. So then I had to help Shoto find another plus one (which ended up being Momo). Then the next week, Hiro got sick which, in turn, got Dabi sick. So that was fun!

I just needed something to pick me back up.

It's not like I've been trying to get myself out of this little slump, I've been trying to make sure everything is getting on just fine. Making sure that Dabi is happy. That Hiro is happy. That Shoto is happy and that the other Todoroki siblings are happy. What shocked me the most was that Enji came over to try and keep me happy, which is surprising after everything...

Then I found out Rei threatened to divorce if he didn't get his act together.

God I love my mother - in - law!

Before I could begin on Midoriya's report (trying my hardest not to ruin it due to finding out about my father and his mother) the door opens slowly and a flood of giggles echoes around the room making me smile gently. A little head of pale white hair bounces across the room, a little horn bouncing with every little step my little visitor took. Setting the test down, I look toward the little girl who's stopped by my seat and is sending me a bright happy smile.

Standing opposite me, twisting the tip of her toes on the floor as she holds her hands behind her back, stood Eri. Her soft red eyes shimmering with glee as she looks up at me shyly, the girl clad in her usual red pinafore dress with a little flower hair clip in her hair. A giggle leaving her lips as I ruffle her hair.

"What's up Eri?" I ask with a smile, setting my pen down before giving Eri my undivided attention, giggling as she wrings her hands in her dress with a shy smile, "Do you need something sweetie?"

"Can you come with me to the dorms, please?" Eri asks shyly, giggling when I arch a brow toward her as I wonder what's going on. The little girl grabbing my hand gently and trying to yank me off my chair making me squeal with giggles, "You really need to come! You'll really like it, I pinkie swear!"

"Okay honey," I hum pushing myself from the chair and turning my laptop off before stretching my arms over my head with a smile, the girl then takes my hand and pulls me through the corridors of the school, "Whats happening then sweetie?"

"You'll see!" Eri chirps happily, skipping down the hall and smiling toward teachers we walk past with a giggle, "Just follow me!"

A small giggle leaves my lips as I follow little Eri across the campus of U.A. as she smiles brightly toward me. Her bright red eyes glimmering with joy as she tugs me across the pathway. The girl beginning to slow to a halt as we stop at the door that separates the dorms from the campus making me arch a brow before shrieking as Fuyumi jumps onto my back and wraps a blindfold across my eyes making me whine. The older girl giggling to herself as I hear a little high five sound echo from Fuyumi giving Eri a high five.