Chapter 22

Humming gently to myself, I hold Hiro's hand as we walk down the street. Smiling happily toward the little five year old who skips by my side, waving his All Might figurine in the air to make it fly with a small giggle. His flaming red hair bouncing with every step that he took. A huge grin on his lips, teeth gleaming in the sunlight. His bright blue eyes sparkling with glee as he heads down the street with me, heading toward our destination. Holding my hand in his tiny one, keeping himself close to me as we weave through civilians, people on their phones and bouncy children alike, trying to avoid any questions as much as we can.

Clearly, ever since word got out about me being All Might's daughter, countless newspapers and TV shows and magazines have been constantly harassing me for questions about my mother, my childhood and about my father. My private social media account has had countless follow requests (which I all politely declined) and received a lot of hate comments telling me that I'm a fake because All Might never 'had a girlfriend'. Well, I'm so sorry that my father preferred to keep his love life out of the media and the paparazzi.

I've even had people try to steal Hiro off me to get my attention! Who does that?!

Anyway, for the first time, for what felt like ages, Hiro and I were heading for U.A. High School. Finally managing to convince my father that my boyfriend isn't going to steal me off the street and that my boyfriend should come home so he can actually be with his family and live the life that he actually deserves. Finally managing to go to U.A. to see my students who must have been so worried about Hiro, and maybe me. To see how they've grown, how they've been...

To see Shoto...

Throughout all this, throughout all the chaos and the madness, poor Shoto has been sitting here worried sick about Hiro and I. Guilt probably eating away at him as quick as ever for being so close to me yet so far from saving me. You could see the heartbreak on his face before I even blacked out. I needed to make sure he was okay. I wanted to see him. Hiro was desperate to cuddle with his favourite uncle. After all, Uncle Shoto gives out the best hugs and kisses in the world!

A smile plays on my face as I see Mr Aizawa waiting outside the gates with a small light haired girl with crimson red eyes. Bandages wrapped around her tiny little porcelain arms, the girl holding onto Aizawa's hand tightly as she looks around like a deer in headlights. A white dress shirt with a frilled collar and a red pinafore resting on her figure as she hides her face in the older mans thigh. She was so adorable! Did he have a daughter too? Where did she come from?

"Mr Zawa! Mr Zawa!" Hiro squeals, rushing to the male who immediately welcomes him in his arms and holds him close with a small chuckle, ruffling his hair as he smiles toward the toddler, "We're back!"

"I see, I missed my sleeping bag buddy," he says with a chuckle, setting Hiro down on his feet and nodding my way, giving me a side hug as I giggle, leaning into him, "You two are well, I hope? All Might hasn't been too overbearing for you, has he?"

"I'm just grateful that my dad is okay and that I'm slowly getting my family back," I reply with a smile, running my fingers through Hiro's hair as I look toward the young girl who stands nervously by Aizawa's side, "And who's this little angel? I didn't know you had a little girl, Aizawa, you should have said,"

"This is Eri, she's in my care after being rescued from a Yakuza," Aizawa explains looking toward Eri who meekly waves my way, hiding her face in his leg as she clutches tightly at his pants, her knees shaking gently, "Eri, this is Miss (Y/n), she's my assistant and this is her son Hiro,"

"Hi..." Eri says softly, looking toward us with a faint, almost invisible, smile. The girl clinging onto the older teacher with some tight grip, looking toward Hiro nervously.