Epilogue

For the first time in ten years, the house is dead silent. Not a sound came from anyone other than the tv and the odd little snore escaping from Comet, our two year old German Shepherd, as he snuggles into my lap fast asleep with his tail hitting against the couch. A smile on my lips as I scratch Comet behind his ears and keep him warm. His deep fur keeping my legs warm as he snuggles with a small snort. A relaxing aura wafting around the living room as I try to soak up as much silence and peacefulness as I can before its unfortunately ripped away me.

As I turn my attention back to the tv, I couldn't help but smile as I read the headlines praising a certain three heroes for their recent rankings. Shoto rising high and nabbing the third rank in Japan before Red Riot or Uravity could even grab it. Bakugo, also known as Dynamight, grabbing his former mentors spot at Number Two while, my stepbrother, Deku grabs my fathers former spot as number one and as the Symbol of Peace. Just thinking about it draws me to the photo on the mantle of the three boys and I at their graduation with Hiro and, my first daughter, Ayumi snuggling into Bakugo.

It's crazy to think that it's been eight years since the boys graduated from U.A... that they're all grown adults and the strongest heroes in Japan.... they're parents; they're married... well, Shoto is married and Deku is married and Shoto has kids. Bakugo's engaged with a lovely woman and are planning on having children soon.

It's sweet to see them so happy.

The sound of the steps on the stairs creaking catches my attention, making me look over the back of the couch to see who it is that's just woken up from their slumber. A happy smile on my lips when I see my husband walking in with our youngest daughter in his arms, her little head of white hair snuggles into his chest as she whines gently.

"Good morning," Toya hums, kneeling down to give me a morning kiss, smiling as I kiss back and then kiss my youngest daughter's, Mizumi's, forehead softly, "Get ready for hell, Ayumi's just woken up,"

"Thanks for the warning," I hum gently, pulling Mizumi into my arms and kissing her cheek as she yawns and snuggles into my chest with a whine, "Good morning, baby girl, did you have a good sleep? Any fun dreams?"

"Too tired, mama," Mizumi whines, burying her face into my neck and clinging onto my bed robe with a small groan, "Was gonna have choccie cake! Then daddy woke me up!"

"Well, then," I hum, softly, tapping Comet to get off my lap so I can push to my feet and walk into the kitchen to sort out Mizumi's cereal for breakfast while Toya grabs Hiro's, Ayumi's and Saori's school bags, "Maybe daddy can make up for it by letting you have some chocolate cake today,"

Happy with the reply, Mizumi smiles brightly toward me with her baby teeth glimmering in the light. Giggling gently, I sit her down in her high chair and kiss her little button nose before turning to the kitchen counter to pour her cereal into her bowl while Toya proceeds to fill her sippy cup with orange juice.

Mizumi is Toya and I's youngest child and daughter. She is our fourth and final child. I have to admit that her pregnancy was indeed a huge surprise. She's only two years old and has a significant age gap between Hiro and her two older sisters. Regardless, she's spoilt and loved so much in our household with her cute little baby face. She possessed Rei's beautiful flowing white hair that's currently at her shoulders and has beautiful (e/c) eyes. She is adorable! I can't believe how beautiful she is!

With Mizumi happily eating her cereal with a bib around her to make sure she didn't make a mess of her cute little onesie, I begin to make lunch for my other three children. Making sure that I make a wrap for Saori instead of sandwiches because she doesn't like bread. Making sure that Hiro's lunch contains the protein and the carbs that he wants so he can become the best student in his class. Making sure that Ayumi's bento doesn't have any mushrooms unless I want to face her wrath.