Chapter 43

Disclaimer : Contains lemony goodness! Don't like, don't read!

~

Biting my lip nervously, I look at my reflection with a small hum. My eyes raking over my bikini clad form, a small sigh leaving my lips as I turn around to look at every angle. Wanting to make sure that it looked great. Wanting the day to be good. Wanting to look as good as I can be for my husband. A giggle leaving my lips as Toya walks in wearing his swimming trunks and shirt with a smirk, his eyes glued to my two piece swimsuit.

Slowly, he wraps his arms around my waist and presses a soft kiss to my cheek as he looks at the mirror with a hum. His fingers gently dance across my stomach as I lean back into him and rest my cheek against his shoulder. A giggle leaving my lips as he squeezes my hips before clearing his throat and lacing his fingers with mine.

Today, after agreeing to soak up the summer sun, Toya and I were going to out to the beach to cuddle up and have some fun. We hired a couple of deck chairs, bought a beach umbrella and decided to pack up a picnic for lunchtime. Have some beach time, play around in the ocean, maybe tease each other a little...

See what happens~

"Ready to go baby?" He asks, tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear with a soft smile, resting his chin on my head as he looks at the reflection, "I've sorted out a little picnic basket for us too,"

"Yeah, I'm ready," I hum, clearing my throat nervously before grabbing my silk beach dress to throw over my bikini and grabbing one of my hair ties and sliding it onto my wrist before grabbing my sun hat and leaving the beach house with a small hum, "Is the bikini alright, T?"

"Baby, you look gorgeous in anything you wear," Toya reassures me, wrapping his arm around my waist and letting me lean into him as we walk down the stony pathway leading toward the beach, "Trust me on that,"

"What if I don't?" I hum, tilting my head with a small playful smirk, before squealing with laughter as Toya hoists me over his shoulder and charges to the sea at full speed making me shriek, "Toya! No! Okay! Okay! I love me! I love me!"

"You promise? No more putting yourself down?" Toya asks, holding me bridal style over the ocean making me wriggle and nod nervously, clinging onto him for dear life as he rocks me back and forth, threatening to throw me into the ocean, "So? I'm going to ask you, what do you think about the bikini?"

"That it's... uh... pretty?" I squeak out, biting my lip in fear as Toya mulls over my response before reeling me back in his arms before chucking me toward the ocean making me shriek, my eyes widening as I activate my quirk and luckily I manage to stop myself just before I hit the water, "Toya! What the fuck!"

"Never question your beauty babe," He hums, pointing toward my floating form as I push myself up and float toward the shore with a hum before he turns his back and heads toward our deck chairs with our towels draped over them, "I will throw you in the ocean a hundred times if I have to get it through to you that you're adorable and gorgeous and beautiful,"

"Oh wow, I love you too," I hum sarcastically, jumping onto his back and kissing his cheek before slumping into my deckchair with a smile, "Your mom text you ye —"

Before I could finish, Toya's phone goes off making us look between each other. The male pulls his phone out of his pocket and shows me who it is making me giggle and smile. Rei was calling for a FaceTime. Clearing his throat, Toya presses the green button to accept it before smiling toward his mother as she appears on the screen.

"Hey Toya! Hiro wanted to say hi and see how you two were doing!" Rei exclaims happily, smiling toward him as I snuggle into my husband and rest my cheek against his shoulder, waving toward an excited Hiro who's seated in her lap, "How's the honeymoon? You two get up to anything exciting?"